Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Kennedy's POV

Honestly . I have no idea what happened the night before. All I do remember is waking up to the sunlight hitting my face , having Drews mighty grip around my waist , and clear gook in my underware.

Last night must have really been a hell of a night .

I finally got out of the grasp of Drew's arm and made my way to the shower , thinking it was just an ordinary day.

Then it hit me I had school today . And I had to face him, Ryan Morgan.

I began panicking not knowing what to do , visualizing how I would act . I was deathly afraid . I knew I had to be strong. And I knew for certain that I couldnot miss school. My education was a must .

After my shower I rubbed some lotion on and got dressed . I was starving so I decided to whip up Drew and I something quick to eat

I made fried potatoes , bacon, eggs , and biscuts had to keep it simple.

That took no time .

I ran upstairs to get Drew and he was KNOCKED OUTTTTT ! It was adorbsss I had to snap it up ! I guess I forgot I had my flash on . And the flash woke him up.

Up he jumped cussing and swinging. Reaching for his ''gun''. I just stood back watching and giggling.

"tf' Lil Mama you cant be doing that shit " , He gumbbled .

I walked up to him and kissed his forehead .

"Hurry up and freshen up . I have breakfast ready" I said sweetly.

He looked up at me and smacked my butt and said "Word".

I dont know what had got into him . But I wasnt going to let him get a free pass with just smacking my ass.

"Ayyee watch thoes hands mister "! , I said in stern tone.

"You wasnt saying that last night " Drew mumbled.

I just scrunched my face up in confusion.  But quickly dismissed his nonsense.

I set the table and waited for him to come down . When I tell you that niggah was so freshhhh.  He kept it simple a white polo tee , tru religion jeans and the new taxis. Lil daddy was bussing.

"you aint gotta stare THAT hard lil mama" He chuckled

I just looked down embarrased .

He interupted the awkward slience by saying "Damnn Lil mama thats why that country asss(butt) so phat, you cooking all this ?"

"All my mam used to cook us was white rice w/ sugar"

I just chuckled trying my best to stay positive even though I knew I was deathly afraid of walking into MapleCreek High.

"kennn are you ok ? You are sweating and shaking uncontrollably " Drew asked concerned.

I had to stay STRONG. I tried not to sound chocked up and stated that I was fine .

But for some reason he knew the deal. He just wanted to ask to see if Id tell him the truth.

So I decided to change the subject.

"So what were you talking about earlier"

He looked up playing like he was dumb and said.  "huh"?

"You heard what I said. Talking about some 'you didnt sat that last night' stuff" I was quickly getting an attitude.

"Well lets just say I met a new side of Kennedy last night" he laughed with a smirk on his face.