Chapter 13

Kennedy's POV .

He clicked on the my ipod that was put on my new beats by dre pill that he bought me . And "Say yes" by Lil Corey came on.

Lawddd , i have no idea how he knew that this was my song. But it always got me in the mood.

I instantly started blushing and looking away.

He lifted his head from my tummy , we locked eyes and nothing had to be said.

Clothes fell.

I must admit I did get a little nerves. I had to be a big girl, this is what I want . And I want him to be last one who ever gets a piece of this .

I know there's been plenty of girls that show no fear . Im truly hoping he doesn't see me sweating . I'm shaking in my boots.

Off came my shirt . And I felt so ashamed. How did I let my body get like this? My stretch marks are so embarrassing. I just knew he'd be disgusted. So I turned and lowered my head.

When I turned my head back . He looked pissed. Like he was about to punch the shit outta me .

I opened my mouth to ask why he was looking at me in that way. But before a word could get out. He spoke .

"Kenn why you keep doing this shit . You are fucking beautiful. Your body, your mind ,your spirit , everything ! I love your stretch marks and all . I dont know what i can do to make you realize that. You have to love yourself before you can let me love you. And that's real. I wanna make love to you baby but you ain't ready" , he sighed

At that moment I knew I had to let my insecurites go.  Because I wasnt about to not get the D tonight.

I wiped a tear knowing completely letting the thing Ive always struggled with go would be hard.

"Make love to me" I spoke softly.

He flashed that million dollar smile and got Lil mama soaked.

He kissed every mark assuring that there was nothing to fear.

His lips trailed down to my belt buckle and I began to stiffen. At that moment I knew it was about to go DOWN.

He looked up at me to make sure I was straight  .

I just nodded my head.

Off came my bottoms and underware. I was fully exposed.

I reached for his gym shorts. And he pushed my hand away.

Saying , "Nuhh uhh , this Kenn night"

I just bit my lip and looked down.

He took his pointer finger and gave me tongue action.

Which somehow led me on top of him grinding on him with his basketball shorts still on.

I tried to be slick and pulled on the band of his basketball short.

I was tired of playing games , I wanted the dick and I wanted it now.

"what I tell you girl ?" he asked amused at how upset I was.

"Come here Lil babyy. " he spoke sweetly

I put my head on his chest , me still being on top. With my ass up in the air.

He rubbed my butt.

I was sexually and emotionally frustrated .

"Quit playing Drew" , I said.

"You gotta beg for the dick" he smirked

I quickly shot my head up. And crossed my arms. Ian begging for NO dick as I waved my fingers in his face.