Chapter 12

Author's Note : Hi,  guys I know its been a while since I've updated. I've just been SUPER busy. I hope you guys enjoyyy.

Kennedy's POV.

I'm so happy Drew and I made up. Him being mad at me made me want him even more.

I regret that I made a vow to keep myself until marriage after all thoes times I shacked up.

It'll be cool. I guess

After Drew dropped me off. I rang my father's door bell.  Before I could greet him. He ran to me and gave me a gigantic bear hug.

It actually felt nice to be in the arms of my father. I felt genuine love.

Yes,  I was happy to see my father. But it was still kind of awkward seeing him. 

Honestly, I dont know how to love.  because I lacked so much unstababilty emotionally. 

I guess I had been in my thoughts for far to long. Because he snapped his fingers in my face and said "Are you alright baby".

"Yes,  daddy " , I replied with a plastered smile.

He prepared dinner and all. I had to admit he was trying his hardest to bring us back closer. But was I wrong for still thinking about the past?  I know I cant let the past be the overseer of my future.

"Come sit down baby, I prepared your favorite.  Fried chicken,  Mac and Cheese , and Collard greens"

Mann,  that truly put a smile on my face.  Plus I was starving.

As we began to talk you could tell he didnt want to press the issues of the past. But yet they lingered.

We began to run out of thing to talk about . So I just cut to the chase.

"Daddy,  you know I love you,  ri...“

He quickly cut me off saying...

"No baby,  do you know that I love you. And i sincerely apologize for hurting my Ken doll.  You are so precious to me. You are my heart." My dad sobs in-between words.

I quickly got out of my seat to comfort my father.

"I know you love me daddy , I just need some answers " I stated plainly.

"Ok,  what do you need to know? "

"When she left,  why did you just leave me ? Not physically but emotionally. Yes I was raped but I swear it felt like i was living another life and I was"

"All I can say is that I didnt know how to love you the way you needed to be loved. You were right it pained me to look at you because all I saw was your mother. My best way of showing my love was keeping the water running and food in your belly" He sighed. Then began talking again

"I knew I lost you a long time ago. But My baby girl got caught up and lost her innocence and for that I apologize. I couldnt me a mother and a father. I didnt know how to teach you how to be a woman. Somehow I thought I'd teach you wrong because I pick women that arent worth shit ".

For the first time in years I saw my father break down im tears. It hurt me to see him hurt. He got on his knees , put his head on my lap and begged for my forgiveness.

"I forgive you daddy".

And at that moment a burden that i had been carrying for years was lifted.

After small talk with mi padre.  I called drew.

He came and scooped me up.

We headed to the house,  he had ran me a bath and had clothes set out for me.

He smacked my ass and said "Dont take all day...we got a long night ahead of us".

Damnit,  i hate when he does that.  He always keeps my mind wondering.

I hurried in the shower.  But made sure to take good care of my lady parts.  After i hopped out I oiled my body and ran to the bed to retrieve my clothes.

Omfgg. My baby knows just what I like.

He had a Long,  flowwy fushia maxi dress waiting for me with Black wedges, a black blazer and a diamond bracelet. It was so cute. He was extra thoughtful with the black blazer.

He knows how insecure I am about my arms.

Next was hair and makeup.

I decides to be put my hair up in a bun.  And accented it with eyeliner and mascara.

I feel like I dont need foundation to make me pretty , so i do without.

I came down the stairs with my dress cascading behind.

He looked up and was jaw dropping shocked. He quickly stood up and helped me down the last step.

He gave me a quick ass rub and a gentle kiss.  And said "Lets go".

We hopped in his car and drove for what seemed like hours.

When we got out it was a secluded space,  but it seemed like a high-end restaurant.  What a weird place to be located.

Anywho...

He hopped out of the car and jogged to the passenger's side to open my door like the perfect gentleman.

We stepped into the dimly lit resturant.  That only consisted of us two,  the manager, chef, and waitress.

I was beginning to feel special and that this night was truly for us.  And no one else.

The waitress came and took our order and our song came on.  "All of me" by John Ledgen.  He took my hand and we began to dance.

Not too long after he began to fumble with his pockets.  And he began to sweat and get on his knees.

Im too young for marriage. Wtff.  "Kennedy I promise to stand by you through thick and thin. Will you accept my promise ring. "

I cried. No one had ever done anything that sweet for me..

I was speechless.

Fuck the food.  I was ready to jump his bones. I know i made a promise to keep myself until marriage but can he pleaseeee be the exception to my promise?

We took our food to go. I was nervous but I was ready !

AT THE CONDO :

We entered the dark the house and I got scared and I began to feel my way around.

And I felt his dick jump and I quickly pulled my hand away.

"Nahh baby,  you can put your hand back there just give me a few minutes and I got you. This Kenn time " His hot breath blew on my neck. Turning me on even more.

With one wisk he picked me up and headed for the stairs. I wasnt protesting tonight.

He opened the door and gently placed me on the bed. It took me a while to fully take in my surroundings.

Slow music playing,  candles lit and pink rose petals all around.

He dived in bed and just looked at me with his head on my stomach.

I pulled his hair and he knew what time it was...

Give me feedback guyss..