Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Kennedy's POV ;

I sat with my mouth agape. I know this wasn't a goodbye !

I wasn't going to sit there and let my heart get crushed any further.

People always enter my life temporarily just to leave with no intentions of coming back.

I didn't want him to see me cry so. I sprung that door open and hobbled to the door of the clinic.

"Kenn wait !" He yelled as he tried to assist me.

I looked back and put my hand up protesting him to come any farther. My hand notion spoke volumes.  Because at this point I had no words.

After the clinic I was told I had sprang my ankle and only had to get it wrapped up.

Thank God I didn't have to wear a boot !

I was crashing at my Father's house for the time being.

And as usual he is always happy to see me so we can  have Kenn and daddy time.

I was so broken inside and I really needed that time.

But the strange thing was that I told my daddy the situation minus the sex part and he had no input. He just let me vent.

I didn't want a lecture but I at least wanted to know his perspective as seeing he is a man.

After dinner I decided to call it a night.

"When you're dreaming with a broken heart ,the waking up is the hardest part" I sung by John Mayer

It was so true . so I decided not to go to sleep.

I watched as my phone continually lit up. With missed calls and texts.

I just feel used.  And I'm disappointed in myself most importantly. I laid down and spread my legs. And out went my heart.

So what ? Now that we fucked he can't deal with me anymore ?

I know his lifestyle. I may not respect it but I accept it. And he KNOWS that .

I want the trap life , fast life , and thee happy life all at the same time.

I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.

And to think that I almost loved him.

After all my sad , slow songs repeated twice. I just sat and mopped.

I refused to use food as comfort.

My eyes were really starting to get heavy and I knew I had to be at school no matter what I was feeling.

The time read 4:45 . I had a hour and 15 minutes of rest and off to school I went .

I skipped breakfast. I didn't have much of an appetite.

The final 5 minute bell rang.  I gave a deep sigh , closed my locker. And prepared myself of what the day had to bring.

Drew knew all my classes like the back of his hand so everytime the bell would ring I was in his view.

When I first saw him today. I wanted to run to him and cry on his chest. I wanted him to tell me he wanted me and wanted us. But my stubbornness wouldn't allow.

His whole vibe reeked sadness. As well as mines.

School was almost over. And I couldn't wait to leave this hell hole.

I had lived in New Orleans for a few months and I still hadn't known my way around.

So here I was on the front porch of our school waiting for my father to pick me up.

Then my phone vibrated.

Drewskieee : I see you all alone , lemme take you home. Plus we have things to discuss.

I sighed and exited from the message.

I couldn't deal right now. What could we possibly have to talk about? He told me all I needed to hear yesterday.

A few minutes later my dad pulled up. And I practically ran to the car.

" hi daddy " I said frustrated and half relieved.

"Hey baby , How was your day ?" He asked.

"Straight" I muttered.

We rode in silence , a comfortable silence.

Until the scenery started to change.

This wasn't the way home. And I know I had been around this area once but I couldn't put my finger on how I got there or when I was taken.

I finally figured that we were heading to Drew's trap house . The place he took me when I was down and out.

I looked at my daddy and a wave of anger flooded me.

"Why the in hell would you take me to his fucking trap house "? I yelled

"First off watch your fucking mouth young lady.  And second I'm sick and tired of this shit! One minute you're on the next y'all are off. Make up your fucking mind ! Kenn don't sit here and tell me you didn't know what you were getting yourself into. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he is Louisiana's king pin. Baby I know you aren't that naive. And I'm not dumb either I know y'all had sex too. Kenn you can't play a player because I've been there and done that." He ranted

He knew about us having sex?

"But daddy . just the other night the love of my life went away. And I can't sleep at night. It's driving me crazy. But I cannot face him after what he said. I just can't and I won't" I sobbed as I hid my face in my tear covered hands.

"See that's it Kennedy you never gave him a chance to finish. You just jumped to conclusions. About what he meant. Now I've been silent enough. I've tried to stay out of things but it's gotten out of hand. You listening to all these slow songs and dragging you feet around my damn house enough is enough. ! Now go get your man back" He smiled.

I sat for a minute. My daddy knew I had had sex with Drew , knew he was the largest king pin in Louisiana. And he accepted Drew. Not only did he accept Drew but he actually liked him.So what was holding me back ?

I wondered and I thought.

I had to go get my man back.

"I love you daddy , thank you" I said as I gave him a kiss.

I slammed the car door and ran to the trap house's front porch.

Authors note :

Ok guys what did you think?

give me feedback .

-will Drew even want to be bothered anymore?

I have a question for you guys I want to incorporate more trap life into the story. Yay or Nayy?