Chapter 1~ What Are You Doing Here?

Everybody has secrets. Or so they say.

Well my secret this morning is that I ran out the house forgetting to put my boxers on. Hell,  I hate it when Tye and them choose Sunday nights for outings.  It always leaves me running late. I never drink but I never get any rest either;  Which for my line of work, doesn't pay off at all. Last night was alright though. We started planning our Christmas party and had a long chat- ( Yes. What females call gossip, we men call chat)-  about happenings in office. There was enough music and dance to fill 20 clubs.

A pleasant night had almost turned sour for me when I thought I glimpsed Gabbie,  my wild and rowdy cousin from Detroit. How could I? Being all the way here in London,

"..Detective Archer!" A familiar voice snaps at me. I'd been staring at my desk for however long. 
"Good Morning Victoria.. Pardon me."  She was Robin's new partner and we weren't quite familiar. A sweet girl however, trying to make herself at home in her new environment.  The fact that she brought vanilla lattes for everyone who shared this office goes to show.

Timidly ,she hands me mine. A great contrast to the way she'd snapped at me before. As she slightly bends to meet my grasp for the cup, I see cleavage. This awakens my inner beast and my imagination goes into wild mode. I silently laugh at how disgusting I am, and how well I hide it.  The whole ordeal leaves me intrigued, and her feeling proud that she'd made another step in fitting in. Poor chava°.

Jake Waltham, my supervisor then runs me over the details of the new case we're working on. In this job, you never know what is coming.  This morning my co-workers and I get the task of de-puzzling the peices of a double homicide.

{• chava- girl/chic}

><><

Thank youuuuuu for reading chapter one. Please let me know how its going i do accept constructive criticism . 😂 Mr. Archer is kinda dirty huh?! :-)
I really can't deal. Say hello to Victoria in the photo up top.
Stay tuned for more. Xoxo