Chapter 2

I am sitting in my maths class bored asf maths is my most hated subject it's so hard like seriously I'm failing this class and this teacher is making it even more boring like if he didn't want the job why'd he take it.

He's reading like he has no interest got me thinking about my messed up life. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see a brown eye, dark brown haired girl.
She smiled at me with her perfect white teeth.

"Hey I'm Hailey, Hailey Griffith."

"Umm hey I'm Yasmin" I replied quietly.

She smiled and started taking down her notes I did the same.

For what felt like hours the bell ring for lunch I started packing up my stuff.

"Hey do you want to sit with me at lunch" I turned to see Hailey.

"Umm no I'm going to do somethings with my friends so tomorrow maybe" I don't even have friends but seriously why sit with her I'm doing her a favour.

I walked outside to sit at my spot under the tree. I later saw Hailey pass by with two people Austin and Ashley. Ashley was nice we have few classes together. Austin I don't know much about. Yep those are the people she should hang out with. I opened Wattpad and started eating while reading 'Running into Mr Billionaire'. The bell rang a few minutes later.

Sigh.

I made a stop at my locker before quickly going to class.

I find my seat at the back of the class. The teacher wasn't there so the class was noisy. I was playing candy crush when the room turned quiet I look up to see what made them shut up.

At the front of the class stood a short fat man our teacher Mr. Cuff. He remind me of the dwarfs from Snow White.

"Good Morning class", he said people murmur good mornings and he continue "Partner up everyone you will be working in pairs no you cannot work alone I want you to surprise me make something that can put your grade up, make something unique I want them done by next week".

"Really, school just started" I heard few people say.

"Hey you do you be partners" Ashley ask.

"Umm sure" I replied.

"Cool so what you wanna do you can come over my house right?"

"Sure."

We exchange numbers and then started to discuss what we'll make since the teacher have nothing else to say.

~

The rest of the day went well. I went home to see a smiling dad.

"Hey dad, what's with the smile."

"Hey princess well it looks like you had fun at today right you made some friends huh" he said.

"Really dad, well yeah I made some friends it was umm fun" after the summer my dad thought I would actually try to make friends. He taught I would start fresh. He thought I could be a normal kid instead of being a depressed girl who talks to nobody but why would I do that in the end those person you talk to will always turn against you.

" Dinners ready" my mom or should I say stepmom Cyntia shouted breaking my train of thoughts.

I went downstairs and was greeted with smell of lasagna making my stomach growl.
.
.
.
.
.
If you had to change you're name, what would it be?

Read. Vote.Comment
Ashante