Chapter 43- The Night It Happened

Start from the beginning

There were lights hanging from the windows and the door. Orchid petals scattered on the bed, making a heart shape and colored threads hanging down my bed.

"Wow," Chase breathed out and he turned to face me.

"Seriously, Wow," I agreed and he frowned.

"Wait so, you didn't do this for us?" He asked.

"I did, I didn't. Actually, I told Cherry and Krystle to do it but they kinda went all out with the decorations," I replied and he smiled.

"I just wanted to hear it from your mouth. So, you did do this for us?" He asked and I nodded.

"For our first night?" He asked as I didn't respond for a while but later nodded, shyly.

"Oh Olive," he said as he picked me up again and kissed me.

He crawled on the bed and slowly put me down on the bed. I laid down beneath him, looking up at him who smiled at me.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked and waited patiently for my answer. "I don't want to rush you."

"Yes, yes I'm sure," I replied and cupped his face. "I love you Chase Elizabeth Chivalry."

He sighed and pecked my lips. "And I love you Olive Rosalinda Montgomery."

He kissed me again hungrily. Slowly, moving my hair off my face and smiling.

I slowly got up and he pulled my dress off of me. Without the dress I felt naked. I quickly pulled my arms to my bra and looked away.

"What happened?" He asked as he looked at me.

"I-I- I haven't done it for a long time," I replied, my cheeks reddening.

"It's okay. I can be your first," he smiled and then I thought about how he isn't my first.

"I'm- I'm not what you're expecting Chase."

"You're everything I was ever expecting Olive. What are you talking about?"

"Nothing about me is exciting. I'm ugly," I covered my face with my hands.

"I love you Olive. Everything about you is new and mysterious to me. Nothing about you can be ugly," he said and I let my hands fall down my sides. "Let me love you."

I did as he asked. He unbuttoned his shirt quickly and took his pants off. I laid on the bed, waiting for him to make the move.

His hands slowly made their way up my stomach to my bra. He touched the straps of my bra and pulled it down and I looked sideways.

I arched my back as he slowly unhooked my bra and took it off gently. He just stared at my bare chest and smiled. "You're beautiful Olive."

He ran his fingers just down the long place where the insides of my thighs touch, all the way to my knees, and then he let go of my legs, as they fall slightly apart, and as his hands started to move up inside them, with his fingers splayed wide, they'd move farther and farther apart.

Then he lift my knees and hook them over his shoulders, so that I was wide open for him, and he'd look down at me, and he'd move on his knees, so he could slide in me if he wanted.

He touch my shoulders with his hands, and pass his fingertips all the way down over my breasts and over my stomach, and then he said, 'I'm going to lick you now,' and he licked both of my nipples once very briefly, and he breathed his way down.

My legs were spread wide, and so he can kiss inside one knee, and then across to the other, and up, back and forth, and at the end of each kiss he gave a little upward lick with his tongue, back and forth, moving closer and closer to where my thighs meet.

My eyes were closed shut but then I heard plastic and figured that was condom. After a second he gripped onto my waist and pulled me a little towards him.

He stopped and looked at me. I slowly nodded and then he plunged himself inside of me. A silent scream escaped my lips when he was inside of me first.

Slowly, he moved inside of me, going back and forth. Making the pain more worse and less bearable. My fingers dig into his back as I gripped onto his back.

He groaned and kept going back and forth while kissing me. I tried to take my mind off the pain but the pain was unbearable.

"Look at me," he demanded and I slowly opened my eyes, scrunching my nose. "Don't think about it. It'll hurt at first but you'll get used to it."

Slowly, I started kissing him back and thinking about him and only him. It did take my mind off of the pain but it would come back as he would go back and forth.

"You're so beautiful," he groaned in between the kissed.

"I love you Olive," he said and I smiled at him.

"And I love you Chase," I replied before he pulled the blanket over us and kissed me, deeply.

___

For the peeps who didn't read this chapter, what happens is that Chase is making love to Olive. Basically they're doing it, after such a long wait.

That's all there was and they also said I Love You to each other.
___

Geez!

Isn't it getting a little hot in here? Even though I'm done writing the scene, I can still feel sweat dripping down my forehead.

Did you like the description or should I not write it like this?

I'm sorry if you're traumatized but at the starting of this book, I told you that it'll destroy your virgin eyes.

Whoops!

Don't forget to support me by pressing the star at the bottom of your screen. Thank you for all your love!

Next update will be soon but don't go anywhere because the book isn't finished.m