Eveline leaned forward only a little bit letting her raven bang cloud over her left eye.

"And the event idea you have is...?"

"For you two to become business partners."

"I'm sorry what?"

I cut in shaking my head looking at him with a small frown. "Business partners?"

"I'm not finished yet. Together all of our business will grow and expand even more if we stir up a little white lie."

Chuckling nervously Eveline closed her eyes before fixing her wine stained lips opening her orbs once more keeping her gaze on Makato.

"Wait... How little... Exactly?"

Makato leaned forward in his chair grinning widely at the both of us.

"Everyone Loves a good fued between two undeniably attractive people and there's a shipping system that my magazine company follows. Bring it to life which means more businesses and money for all of us."

"So what... You want me to take her out on dates or something to get them riled up?"

"Not dates.... More like proposal."

At this Eveline and I both gazed at each other and it was as if we had the same mind since we stood up and talked over each other mostly denying it. Makato just laughed ceasing our distressed bickering.

"This is why it'll be perfect! Because we all know it wouldn't work. This is a business and you can even let your models or your hosts in on it but nobody else needs to know. Especially not my rival. They'll exploit everything no. Start off with like simple out in public dates with one another and maybe a month or two later you'll propose to her and boom! You're both in the magazine all happy and dandy and maybe a few more months later engagement can end because it didn't work out blah, blah, blah. Sob story to tug at heart strings but still love one another very much to where you'll stay as business partners. Simple?"

Either this man is a crazy genius or he's just plain moronic. And I'm not keen on calling a man like Makato Moronic.

"Makato... Maybe if it were my models doing a fake engagement game because they're good at it but me as an owner is bad for my kind of business because I'm not good at faking anything."

"You're good at faking on creating perfect backgrounds for your models."

I smirked towards her. She placed her hand up ignoring me rolling her almond eyes.

"Anyways. This is beyond crazy and even if it's just months I will literally obliterate this man's existence."

"I'll tell you guys what. I'll give you two one day to figure it all out. You're both young. She's twenty and you're twenty-one. Of course it's not a perfect age but it's very much so ideal to get married at this age and on top of that you're both successful. One day. Here is my card for the both of you and do get back to me."

He winked mostly at her while giving her his card first before handing another one to me. After she took his card she immediately walked out of the office and I strutted after her catching up to her with ease.

"Hey, Hey, Hey... Slow down. You're wearing heels. Don't need you to twist your ankle or something."

She looked up at me with a puzzling expression before shaking her head pressing the button.

"Sorry I just... I mean can you believe that guy? That's not a little white lie. That's a whole scam. This is a scamming situation and I mean we are basically deceiving people into thinking we're into each other all because they 'ship' us."

She said with her fingers in quotation marks before seeing the elevator opening. She walked inside as I did after her pressing the lobby button.

"But you do have to admit there little Linnie that he does make a good point. And it will be good for our businesses."

She looked at me with an arched brow before looking back ahead sighing.

"I need a drink."

She mumbled, I cleared my throat once more before giving her a grin.

"There's always My Business."

"Yeah I know. I'm meeting Jet there."

At this I frowned deeply, of course. How could I have forgotten about Jet. I want to dig deeper on their story but I don't want to push my luck at all. I nodded a bit.

"Well you could always follow me there unless you already know the way."

"I never gotten around to caring about your place like that since you own it but since he works there I'll follow you egoism."

She grinned towards me before getting in her car. Man.... I really hate this woman.