Part 36

Dedicated to AsonChicky

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A couple weeks later....

The third task was about to start and I heard the sounds of applause as I walked to the middle of the arena along with the other champions.

"Mr.Diggory and Mr.Potter will be the first to enter the maze....followed by Mr.Krum and Ms. Delecore. The first one to touch the cup will be your new champion" Dumbledore announces to the crowd

"If one chooses to leave and withdraw from the competion. You will send up red sparks, which will send you back here....champions gather round here" Dumbledore says, we all gathered around him.

"There is no creatures, but the maze will not only change itself but change you as well. Don't lose yourself in the maze. Now good luck all of you" He finally says before Cedric and I take our positions.

I looked around to see everyone in the audience giving me thumbs up. I looked at Hermione to see the worried expression on her face. I turned around and got ready to run once the cannon went off.

"Boom!" The canon went off loudly

I walked slowly into the maze not looking back. I heard the leaves close behind me so I see nothing but the fog surrounding me. Slowly I followed the paths with my wand at the side of me. Just then I heard screaming. I followed the sound to see Viktor, his eyes have changed he looked a different. I quickly ran a different direction to see Fleur being pulled under the maze. I grabbed her wand shooting red sparks for her. I felt this sudden blast of wind knock me blasting me away as she disappeared.

Just then I heard the sound of someone shouting. I turned around to see Viktor starting to shoot spells at me. I ducked down only to be nearly shot at by Cedric who is shooting back at Viktor.

"Cedric stop! He is bewitched" I stood up pushing Cedric away as we both ran from Viktor.

I looked ahead of me to see the cup. I looked towards Cedric and we clearly have the same idea. We both ran for the cup only to have a giant wind begin to follow us. As I stood before the cup, Cedric and I both jump for it but I felt myself get sucked into some vortex. I landed hard on the ground, and when I looked around i saw myself surrounded by graves.

I have been here before, I know I have. I looked around to see Tom Riddle's grave on the ground. It's finally happening. I had a bad feeling about this year. I knew something like this was going to happen. He came back.

"Cedric get back to the cup. Now!" I yelled at him, I felt my scar starting to burn

I fell to the ground only to see the green light flash causing both Cedric and I to fall. I looked over at Cedric but he isn't moving, what happened? Why isn't he moving?

"Cedric! No!"

I felt myself getting lifted into the air as I see wormtail walk towards me. He was carrying a large black pot. Once placing it down he walked over to me and began cutting my arm. He quickly placed my blood into the pot and ran.

"Ahh!" I felt my scar buring once again

Just then fire started shooting from the pot and a figure started to walk out. He began walking towards me shooting up his wand, I suddenly saw a bunch of death eaters surrounding him, Voldemort is back. I had trouble breathing he trapped me between this stone statue. He walked towards me and started talking about my mom. She was brave and sacrificed her life for me, she was an amazing person, and he just wanted to remind me of the mistake she made.

He finally set me free only demanding a fight. I couldn't possibly fight him.

"Take your wand" He yells

He started shouting spells at me. I fell to the ground as the pain began to fill my body.

"Your parents will be proud. Especially your filthy mudblood mother" He spits, no one can talk about ny mother like that

I grabbed my wand and started preform any spell I could think of, but nothing seemed to work. He was just too powerful.

"I will kill you Harry Potter and this time I will succeed" He says quietly standing above me as I laid on the ground

He walked away and I took my chance and ran off behind some random grave. I grabbed my wand tightly in my hand and walked towards him.

"Expelliarmus!" I yell to him

"Avada kedarva!"

Both our spells collided as they fought. I pushed harder as our wands began to connect. Something started to catch my eye, I looked around to see lights flashing around me. I could see the faces of people from my past telling me to let go and go back to the portkey. My parents are telling me to leave. I knew I had to, I wasn't ready to fight him.

"Come back to me Harry" Hermione said appearing next to me, but I knew that wasn't her, none of this was real

"Take me back to my father Harry" Cedric says to me in ghost form

Quickly I let go and ran back to the cup, only to disappear back to the center of the arena. I landed right on top of Cedric. I heard the sound of applause surrounding me as i feel myself being lifted off him. I wanted to scream and shout but I couldn't. The applause suddenly stopped and Moody takes me away. I could hear the sound of crying coming from the audience as he took me away. I needed to get back to Hermione, I needed to see her.

Moody took me into this room and started to question me. But I couldn't answer his questions. I just needed Hermione.

"What was he like....the dark lord?" Moody asks me darkly

His question caught me by surprise. I didn't expect him to ask me that. Why would he ask me that?

I heard gasping and i could see him starting stumble a bit.

"Were there more in the graveyard?" He asks me again this time facing away from me.

How does he know about the dark lord and about the graveyard? I haven't told him anything.

"I never said anything about a graveyard" I told him, it was the first thing I said since he took me here

Something wasn't right. Where are the teachers and the headmaster?

"Do you think anything would have happened if I haven't done anything? I told Cedric about the egg....I told Neville about the gillyweed....about Krum. Do you think anything would have happened if I didn't put your name in the goblet!" He yells

"It's been you the whole time" I looked at him and I could see him starting to change.

Just then the wall broke open. I saw Snape, Mcgonagall, and Dumbledore grab Moody and take him over to the other side of the wall. They walked over to open a chest to see the real Moody below. He was shackled like some animal.

"If that's not Moody....than who is that?" I asked them

I turned around to see the fake Moody begin to change into Barty Crouch Jr.

"You're the one I saw, in the pensive and in those dreams" I said to him

Before he could respond, I felt myself getting pulled away by Dumbledore.