Part 6

I started to open my eyes and to my surprise, i felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist. My eyes fluttered open to see Harry laying right below me. I looked around to see us in the gryffindor common room. We must have fell asleep?

I looked down at Harry to see how peaceful he is. I know i should wake him before everyone comes down, but i didn't have the heart to. I lightly moved my finger across his cheek and along his jaw. I saw him move slightly but not fully wake.

I cuddled back against him feeling the heat off his body. I closed my eyes trying to fall back asleep, but i couldn't. I just decided to lay there for another 20 minutes or so before having to get up. Just like a couple weeks ago, i had the same feeling i did then, whenever he holds me....it feels nice.

As my eyes are closed i heard people walking past us and I could hear their whispers about how sweet we looked together. Once i knew the coast is clear, I waked up Harry.

"Harry it's time to wake up" I whispered in his ear causing him to stir

"Mmmm. Hermione? Did we fall asleep?" Harry mumbles opening his eyes

"Yeah we did"

I looked into his eyes and I can see him staring back at me, i don't know what happened but i think i just realized how beautiful his eyes are. Those pools of emerald making me wish he would always stare at me.

"Harry...." I whispered not taking my eyes off of him

"Yeah?" He answers as we are so close to each other's faces, we started to lean in

"What are you two doing!" George and Fred yelled causing our eyes to move off each other

I looked behind the couch to see a bunch of gryffindors looking at us and giggling. I thought we were alone but they must have watching us the whole time. They all have smiles and I see them whispering quietly to each other. All except Ron....he looks rather mad.

"So how long have you guys been staring at us?" Harry asks them all

"Long enough to know Hermione has been awake for the last 20 minutes and didn't want to get up because she would wake you" Parvati says teasingly

My face instantly heats up. I can't believe they were watching us for that long, it's actually kinda creepy. Without causing any more embarrassment for myself, I got off Harry and walked up to my room pushing past the people not saying a word.

What is everyone going to say? They are all going say we're dating, which won't be that bad since I've had a crush on Harry since last year. And what about Ginny? Everyone knows she likes him. But the way i felt last night wrapped in his arms, it felt so good. I wonder if he likes me back? I mean recently we have become closer. I love when he kisses my cheek or holds my hand. Ron and i are friends but i think Harry and i are becoming something more.

Knock knock

"Who is it?" I asked standing on the other side of the door

"It's me....are you okay?" Harry says through the door

I completely forgot I taught him the spell to get up to the girls dorms. I only told him just in case he ever needed anything from me. He just had to be careful of who was watching, since he would get in so much trouble if he was caught.

"Yeah I'm just getting ready. I will meet you at breakfast"

"Okay....oh and mione?" Harry says

I love when he calls me that.

"Yeah?" I asked still leaning against the door

"I had a really nice time with you last night" He finally says before I heard his footsteps move away from the door.

"So did I" I mumbled to myself before getting dressed for the day

Once I was finished i quickly walked back down to the common room. To my surprise, Harry is there waiting for me.

"I thought you were heading to breakfast?" I asked him

"I know but i wanted to wait for you. Besides it will probably be easier since i know what people are saying. I hope you're not too upset about people starting rumors or anything" He says as we walked out of the common room

"Not really. I try not to worry about what others say about me. Besides i don't mind that people think we're dating, it wouldn't be bad if we were"

I can't believe i just said that! I just admitted that i would like dating him.

"Um...thank you? I guess" He says as i see him scratch the back of his neck

He always does that in awkward situations. Why did I have to make it awkward!

"Of course. We should get to breakfast"

At breakfast....

We walked towards the gryffindor table and i can just feel all eyes on us. I heard whispering around me as I sat next to Ron, and Harry sat on the other side of me.

As I'm eating i can hear people whispering about me, of course I acted like i didn't notice it. I really like Harry and now that people think we're together, less girls will bother him. I'm not jealous of them, but the population of girls here crushing on Harry is pretty high.

"So are you guys going to tell me about this morning?" Ron asks catching my attention

"What are you talking about?" Harry asks in a very innocent tone

I looked towards him to see him smiling. He is clearly messing with Ron. But i know Ron is really upset, which he has no reason to be

"You know bloody well know what! You and Hermione sleeping with each other in the common room!" Ron yells causing the whole table to go quiet

I covered my face with my hands trying to hide the embarrassment. Well if not many people knew before, they sure know now. Ron is such a right git.

I looked around to see most of the slytherins and hufflepuffs looking at me in shock before going back to there conversations. Harry was still clearly in shock after hearing what Ron said. I felt my heart starting to beat faster and the tears forming in my eyes. Harry must have seen me because he grabbed my hand under the table. After awhile everyone began talking about us, i know because they wouldn't stop pointing or giggling.

"Ronald all we did was fall asleep last night, that's it. Nothing happened" I say raising my voice

I realized it was useless to argue with him, I didn't say anything else to him and I turned my attention towards Harry. Well at least I have him. He smiles at me and squeezed my hand tighter. He always knows how to make me feel better when I'm down.

I don't know what wrong with Ron lately. This year he has been nothing but rude to me. Why is he so upset about this?