Part 34

Hermione's pov

Harry and I decided to go on a walk just to clear our heads. As we're walking through the woods I noticed something isn't right with Harry.

"Darling? What are you thinking about?" I asked him pulling on his hand

"I just had this weird dream last night....it has been the same dream for awhile now" He explains

"Why didn't you tell me you were having weird dreams? I thought the nightmares stopped"

"I didn't want to worry you" He says, I grabbed his hand and took him to this nearby tree that had fallen down.

"Tell me about it?" I asked taking a seat on the tree next to him

"I'm walking into this house and when I walked up the stairs I see him....but he isn't himself, he is some sort of animal. He isn't alone either....Peter Pettigrew is also with him"

"What is happening in the dream?" I ask hoping he will tell me more

"They are just talking about coming back and they aren't alone, there is also another person talking but I have no idea who he is. It feels like this is really happening, they don't feel like dreams. What if there visions? Could he be trying to tell me something?" He asked me

"Harry you should really go talk to Dumbledore if you are having those type of dreams. They could mean something important. You need to tell him because I don't know how to help you"

"I will I promise. For now I just want to be alone with you for awhile before I have to be questioned in the common room about our relationship" He stands up and grabs my hand

It was a bit chilly outside due to the fact that winter was ending, and it was nearing on spring. I felt my arms starting to shiver despite me wearing my school robes and a jumper, which are not that warm. Harry seemed to notice because he suddenly pulls me in for a tight hug. Instantly I wrapped my arms around him taking in his warmth.

"I love you Harry" I whispered into the crook of his neck

"I love you too mione" He let me go and placed his hand in mine, then we kept walking

I felt so alive right now that I could literally do anything. I grabbed Harry's chin and brought him to my lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up so my legs wrapped around his waist. He pins me to a nearby tree and began kiss me intensely.

After awhile we continued our trip through the woods as the darkness and fog soon began to surround us, Harry looks so calm. Just then I had an idea. Why not have a little bit of fun?

"Tag!" I yelled tagging Harry and running away

"Mione. I'm going get you!" Harry yells chasing after me laughing

Quickly I dodged the tree roots and began jumping past the rocks, it was hard to see because of the darkness outside. So I hide behind one of the trees and looked around trying to find him. Once there was no sight of him I quickly ran once again but ended up tripping over something, i must have lost my footing.

"Ouch!" I held my head and I quickly look over at what i tripped over

I should know better then to watch my footing in the dark. At least there was no broken glass on the ground, but my head did hit something. I stood up and grabbed my wand out of my pocket.

"Lumos" I whispered to myself as my wand lit, i looked in front of me to see something I never expected

"Ahh!" I yelled in fear

It's Barty Crouch laying on the ground. He seems dead or petrified. He wasn't moving. Why would he be here? Where is Harry?

"Harry!" I yelled out trying to back away from the body, I leaned against a tree waiting for him.

"Mione. Are you okay?" Harry asks running over to me, but then he sees Mr.Crouch laying on the ground.

"Are you okay!?" He asks pulling me in for a tight hug

"It's Mr. Crouch....what happened to him? He seems dead or something" I tried telling him, but I couldn't seem to move

I felt my head starting to throb as I placed my hand on my head, I saw blood. I must have landed on the ground rather hard.

"Harry my head....It's hurt. I fell" I tell him as i felt myself beginning to fall

"Come on. We need to tell professor Dumbledore immediently!" Harry says grabbing my waist as we quickly made our way back to Hogwarts

Harry's pov

After telling everything to Headmaster Dumbledore, Hermione and I were sent to Madame Pomfrey to make sure she was okay when she tripped. She bumped her head pretty hard.

"Please take a seat here and i will be back" Pomfrey says to Hermione

I took a seat next to her and i could see her beginning to shake.

"I never seen something like that Harry. He looked dead" Hermione says trembling

I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug, she finally started to calm down. Just then i heard footsteps coming towards us.

"Please move Potter. I need to fix her head" I quickly got off the bed and allowed Madame Pomfrey to heal her

I watched Pomfrey preform a healing spell on Hermione and gave her a sleeping draught for later, just in case she got any nightmares, then she patches her head up.

"You should be good to go. Come back if your headache does not fix itself. Remember to take that sleeping potion, it should help."

We thanked her and I grabbed Hermione's hand and walked her back to the common room. We walked in to see all the gryffindors surround us trying to find out what happened. Apparently news tends to spread quickly around here. I could tell Hermione just wanted to be left alone, and having people ask her over and over again about what happened isn't helping.

"Hey please leave us alone right now. She needs to rest" I tell them as i led Hermione to the couch

"Harry go talk to Headmaster Dumbledore. I know you're wondering what's going on. I will be fine"

"Are you sure?....I mean what if you feel dizzy again? You can always stay in my bed for tonight" I suggested

"Maybe. If i can't sleep then I will. Go talk to Dumbledore before curfew ends" She tells me

"Alright. Ginny can you watch her? Make sure she rests please" I asked Ginny who immediately takes a seat next to Hermione

I gave Hermione a quick kiss on the cheek before walking out of the common room.