XIII

*Kelsea's POV*

    It's been six months since the wedding and things have been more than I could have asked for. I was all too happy to leave with guys when tour started and the trio wanted me with them. The tour had been going great and things seemed to be getting better especially inside my own mind things were doing way better than I had expected. I was well on my way to being me and happier than I had ever been before.

   "What'cha thinkin' about Miss Sassy." Dave said as he wrapped his arms around me where I stood in the tour bus.

  "Nothin really just everything that has lead to this moment. I never thought that I would make it this far and I did." I said smiling as I turned around to kiss him.

   "Well you did, correction we did." He said with a grin.

  "Yeah, I love you so much. I can't wait until tour is over and we can go back home. We haven't had much alone time since tour started." I said with a smile.

   "Well when tour is over the first 24 hours of being home is just going to be you and me." He said before kissing me once more.

    "I can't wait." I said with a smile as we heard Kurt and Krist come walking into the bus.

    "Hey what were you two doing?" Krist asked raising his eyebrows.

   "Just talking cause there ain't time for much else with you two around." I said with a laugh as I ran my hand through my hair.

   "That's just the way it has to be." Kurt said a small chill running down his spine as he said it.

   "Yeah cause we wouldn't want to warp any fragile minds." I snickered.

   Kurt and Krist just glared at me while Dave and I laughed. This was funny because, we knew that those two didn't like the thoughts of us having sex. 

    "Oh come on, Kurt you know we would never do that to you and Krist." I said with a warm hearted smile.

    "I know but that doesn't make the thought any easier to stomach." Kurt said while Krist feigned a gag. That only made Dave laugh harder, and I only shook my head. Eventually Kurt and Krist were laughing with us. 

   "So Kelsea, are we still gonna watch a movie tonight?" Kurt asked asked as we began to settle into the tour bus.

   "Yeah cause I sure as hell ain't tired and we said we were gonna do that." I said grinning as I got up and went to go put the movie on.  It was horror movie and it was the horror movie that Dave hated because it because it messed with his mind afterwords.

   "Really babe, you know this one get me." Dave whined at me as I turned the movie on.

   "Oh just relax, Dave." Kurt said smiling a little.

   "Kurt's right baby, just relax. I'm right here an its just a movie." I said kissing the top of his head as he curled into my side. The opening credits began to roll, and the first death scene happened within the first five minutes. The first death scene made Dave cringe and bury his face in my shoulder only stealing passing glances at the T.V. Dave was constantly doing that through out the movie until he wound up falling asleep against my shoulder. 

     "Well that was a good movie." Krist said as he stretched and stood up.

    "Yeah." Kurt agreed as he mimicked Krist's actions as they went to go lay down.

    "Dave wake up sweetheart." I said shaking him gently.

    "Huh, what time is it? Is the movie over?" He asked right as he opened his eyes.

    "It's after midnight, and yes the movie is over." I said smiling at him

    "Damn it I wish we wouldn't have watched that movie." He whined.

    "Are you afraid?" I asked trying to keep myself from laughing.

   "Yes now I'm gonna have fuckin nightmares." He whined again.

    "Well let's go to bed, wake me up if you have a nightmare." I told him as I helped him to his feet. We walked side by side to the bed. It was maybe after midnight when we went to bed. He fell asleep pretty quickly despite being a little freaked. I when to sleep as soon as I was sure that he was sleeping. We both slept fine and soundly until a disturbing nightmare sent him bolting up right stiff as a board. I was sleeping lighter than normal listening for him and feeling for movement that was not my own.

    "Hey, babe, are you good?" I asked.

    "Yeah, I think so." He said with nervous grin. 

     "Its fine, it's just a nightmare.I lie back down and relax think  of something happy." I said smiling knowing that he needed his sleep more than I did.

    He  smiled lightly before lying back down and drifting to sleep peacefully once more. This time  I was hoping he wouldn't wake up again. He needed sleep, where as I could go without sleep so I decided that I would stay up to make sure he stayed asleep. It was a long night of making sure that  the nightmares didn't wake him again. I hated it when this happened, and only that horror movie ever really messed with him that way. This was something that with him I was almost way out of my realm on. When the first rage of sun came peaking in through the dingy bus window Dave woke up and stretched with a smile on his face.

    "Did you sleep okay?" I asked him as he say up.

     "Yeah I did, did you even sleep last night?" Dave asked looking at me noticing that I didn't' look like I slept.

    "No not really, I was making sure you stayed asleep. You need sleep more than I do.  You have a show to play tonight. Where as I don't have shit to do." I said.

    "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to keep you awake babe." He said softly.

     "It's okay." I said kissing his lips gently.

A/N: I changed my mind I decided I had more to the story.