X

*Dave's POV*

    I was fuckin worried as shit about Kelsea, it seemed like all these things were happening at the worst time. I wasn't gonna give up in her but I didn't wanna lose her to her struggles. I knew I had to be there for her at all costs because she meant that much to me and I barely knew her a week. Kelsea had quickly become everything to me, I understand now why Kurt and Krist always seemed a little protective of her.

    "Dave." She said with a weak smile.

    "Yeah what is it Kelsea?" I asked wondering what was up.

     "I have to work today, and I'm beginning to think I need help." She said her voicing becoming very strained at the end.

     "Kelsea, I'm gonna be here for you no matter what. If you feel that way we can get you help, or I can help you if you feel like you don't wanna tell a stranger." I said to her, wanting her to know she had options.

      "Thanks Davey, I better go get ready for work." She said with thay signature grin of hers.

     "I'll be right here waiting Miss Sassy." I said with my own grin. She shook her head slightly and walked back into her room to get ready. When she came back she looked so out together that if you didn't know what happened last night you weren't gonna know. It seemed to me that was the best way to go.

     "Are you ready, I'm gonna walk you to work, then go hang out with the guys. Come over after you get off I don't want you being alone right now." I said to her as we left her house and she locked the door.

    "Okay, I will." She said as she turned and kissed me before we started walking. The walk to the record shop was not a very long one, I subconsciously wished the walk would've taken more time.

     "See you later tonight Miss Sassy." I said with a grin as I dropped her off at work.

     "See you tonight Davey." She waved with a wild look as she walked inside. I decided to head back to Kurt's see if Krist had arrived and if so see what they were up to.

*Kurt's Place*

  I walked through the door to see Kurt and Krist both sitting in the living room just like I had thought. Their attention turned to me immediately when I walked in.

     "So, Dave how's Kelsea?" Kurt asked with a sincere concerned expression on his face.

     "She seems alright but I'm still really worried about her. I just hope that she doesn't do anything too reckless." I said with a sad sigh.

     "Me too man, but she's a strong woman and if anyone can get through it she can." Kurt said and Krist nodded his agreement.

     "For her sake I hope she makes it because she is worth so much more than she sees. I only wish I could make her understand that." I said starting to stare off blankly into space.

*Kelsea's POV*

    I stood there behind the counter next to Tiff, she seemed happy to see that I was working with her that day. I tried to avoid too much conversation with Tiff when I could.

     "So Kelsea are you alright you just seem way off today." Tiff said as she absentmindedly looked through her magazine.

     "Yeah just been a little depressed lately." I said with a barely there smile.

     "Why are you depressed you are dating the very hot drummer of Nirvana how can you be depressed?" Tiff asked clearly not getting the problem.

      "Dave's not the problem, he's world my sun shine. I just feel so empty without him. I just know that there is nothing I can to do to change that feeling." I said becoming frustrated with Tiff. I loved her to death but she frustrated me more than most people.

    "Kelsea all I'm saying is if you don't let bad thoughts full your head then you won't be sad or depressed." Tiff said with a wink.

     "If only it were that easy." I said under my breath with a nod.

     The rest of that shift for me seemed to pass slow. I just wanted my work day to end so that way I didn't have to deal with Tiff anymore. When Amy my relief came in I hugged her and I was clocking out and I was on my way home.

     I walked to Kurt's place cause I told Dave I would, I only feel right when I'm with him. I don't know what it is maybe I just found the one person that made me realize that I didn't want to be alone. Maybe I wanted to be with someone that allowed me to feel so fragile. I knocked on the door and Dave opened it pulling me into his arms.

    "How was work Kelsea?" Dave asked as he towed me inside with him Kurt and Krist.

    "It sucked Tiff kept asking questions that I didn't want to answer." I said with a false smile.

    "Oh well, come sit relax with us, I her there's plenty of ways to help you forget." Dave said with a laugh.

     "You might just be right." I said with grin as I sat down and Kurt returned to the living room handing me a beer. I opened it and took a long drink.

    "How're your arms Kels?" Kurt asked as he sat back down.

    "Not too bad but they still kinda fuckin hurt. I know I ain't got no one to blame but myself." I said with a sad smile.

     "Hey, don't be hard on yourself, it's nothing to be ashamed of especially if you're letting the people who love you help you." Dave said pulling me close.

     "He's right, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Cause you got us helping you stay on track." Kurt said with a smile. I started feeling a little uplifted. I just wanted to feel that way all the time.