*Dave's POV*

   I waited patiently for her to get ready for work. I had a feeling it was going to be a long day. When she was dressed and ready we started walking up the road to the music shop. It was pretty small but it served it's purpose. She seemed pretty happy to be there.

     "Thanks for walking with me." She said as we hit the doors of the store.

     "Not a problem Miss Sassy." I said with a small smile.

     "Well I get out of here 3:00 today."

     "I'll be up here then." I said with a smile before turning towards the door of the shop.

    After I left I decided that I was going to go back home see if Kurt was awake. By the time that I got back there he was up sitting in the kitchen having coffee.

     "So I noticed you didn't come home last night." Kurt said when I came through the door.

     "Yeah I uh stayed with Kelsea." I stated with a smile as went to go get coffee for myself.

      "So what did you two do?" Kurt asked eyeing me with curiosity.

     "Talked until we fell asleep." I said which was the truth even though it might not sound believable.

     He didn't say much just kind of grined. It was honestly amusing to see him act this way. I decided that I wanted to watch a movie in my room until It was time to go meet with Miss Sassy again.

*Kelsea's POV*

    Work was really boring and I felt like I wanted to scream bloody murder. I felt like I was going insane.

     "Kelsea, hey what's going on?" Tiff asked as I spaced out.

"Nothing just kind of... I don't know. "

   "Seems to me like you're in love with guy that walked you to work this morning." Tiff said followed by a giggle.

    "What makes you think that?" I asked trying to keep in my laughter.

    "Isn't it obvious? You look up at him like he's the center of your world. You're in love face it." Tiff said with a serious but friendly tone. When I finally glanced up at the clock it was three and Dave was walking through the door.

     "Hey Miss Sassy! I told ya I come." He said putting his arms around me.

     "Hey'ya Davey." I said with a thrilled look as I hugged him.

      "Ready to get out of here Miss Sassy?" He asked me and my face went red when I noticed Tiff smiling at me knowing she was right.

      "Yeah let's go." I said wanting to get  outside into the cold Washington air.

      "Why don't you come hang out with me for a while." He said to me as we walked out the door of the shop.

      "Sure why not it's not like I have anything better to do." I said with a grin as he put his arm around me.

      We walked to Kurt's house where Dave was staying. Kurt seemed happy to see us both.

      "Hey Kels, how was work?" Kurt asked knowing that I had just gotten off work.

      "Fucking boring I couldn't wait to get the fuck out of there." I replied with a stuff laugh.

      "Damn that bad Miss Sassy." Dave asked with a chuckle.

       "You don't even know the half of it Davey." I retorted with as much sass as I could muster up.

      The three of us sat around talked laughed and joked and it was starting to get late. I was getting really tired but that's when they wanted to have a few beers.

     "Come on Kels have a few with us." Kurt said as he went into the kitchen to grab beers.

     "I still have to be able to walk home." I reminded Kurt.

     "Just stay here tonight." Kurt said with a wink towards Dave and myself.

     "Come on please Miss Sassy." Dave said looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

      "Fine you two win. I just hope to he'll I'm not hungover for work in the moring." I said with a sigh as Kurt handed Dave and I our beers. I opened mine and took a long drink.

    One beer turned into three or four before Dave decided that it was late enough for us to disappear and go to bed. I was super drunk and super tired.

*Dave's POV*

   When Miss Sassy and I got into my room I could tell she was fucked up and tired. Honestly I was too so we laid on my bed absentmindedly with me holding her until we fell asleep. I slept peacefully which is nice, since I've been out here I guess you could say that I've been a little on end. With her though I don't feel the stress the way I used to.

    The came through the window at first light waking me up before her. She was still passed out laying wit her head on my chest. I glanced at the clock it was 6:00 in the morning.

     "Miss Sassy." I said before kissing her awake.

     "What time is it Davey?" She squeaked barely opening my eyes.

     "6:00 A.M." I said with a small goofy grin.

     "Shit I have work at 2:00 this afternoon." She groaned realizing that I still had to work that day.

    "Well we still have plenty of time and nothing to do so you wanna here for a while before we get up and make breakfast." I said smiling sweetly at her

     "That sounds so unbelievably nice right now Davey." She said looking at me before scooting closer to me.

     We laid there for what felt like a small eternity. She seemed so content to just lay there with her head on my chest. I couldn't believe thay she actually loved me and wanted to be with me. It blew my mind, somwhere deep in my thought I remembered the we had band practice that day.

    "Miss Sassy what time do you get off of work?" I asked her.

    "It's a really short day for me I off at 4:30. Why what's up?" She asked me.

    "We have band practice today I wanted to know if you'd be there to watch." I asked her kind of looking down.

     "Yes I'm gonna be there I've been watching Kurt and Krist's band practice for quite some time now." She said giving me a kiss as we laid there locked in our embrace.