VI

*Kelsea's POV*

It was getting close to time for me to go to work. I really didn't want to go, I wanted to spend the day with Dave. However I needed the little bit of money it did bring.

"Well it's time for me to go to work." I said groaning as I stood up.

"Do you have to? It's an insanely short day." Dave complained.

"Unfortunately yes." I said with a sigh.

"Miss Sassy I'll make it worth your while to take today off." He said with a smile.

I sat there and contemplated and I was pretty much convinced to take the day off.

"Fine, I guess I can take today off." I said with a smile.

"You won't regret it Miss Sassy." He said with a grin.

"Better not Davey." I said cracking a grin.

I walked into the living room, and called the shop and told them that I wasn't feeling well and couldn't come in. Tiff didn't mind she told me to get better soon. I went back up to the room where Dave still sat waiting.

"Alright I got today off." I said with a smile.

"Great now come over here Miss Sassy." He said his arms open.

I walked over to him, and laid back in the bed in his arms. It was comfortable nice.

"I just wanna stay here until band practice and lay here with you." His whispered in my ear.

"I like that idea."I said grinning. I sat up slightly and the set alarm for 5 to make sure we got up in time of we fell asleep.

"Miss Sassy?" He asked.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked turning to face him.

"I don't know how I got so fuckin lucky." He said smiling widely.

"Neither do I." I said barely above a whisper as I scooted closer to him.

*Dave's POV*

It didn't take long for us both to call asleep. Some how I just never wanted to let these moments slip away idly but her it was easy to just lay there and sleep the day away.

I woke up maybe a half hour before the alarm but decided to let her sleep. So I layed there and watched as she slept, she was extremely cute when she slept.

When the alarm went off, she woke up immediately and looked at me and smiled before shutting it off.

"Well are you ready to get up and get ready maybe get rid of the bed head." I said with a smirk.

"Yeah and after that we'll go join the rest of the world. I bet Kurt is wondering why we haven't gotten up yet." She said with a laugh.

"You're probably right" I said getting up at the same time as her.

Once we were both somewhat human, we walked out in to the living room where Kurt and to our surprise Krist sat idly talking.

"I was beginning to wonder if you two were ever getting up. Kurt said with a laugh.

"Well we finally decided to get up." Kelsea said with a smirk. Wrapping her arms around me, which made me smile.

"Well it is nice of the two of you to join us." Another country heard from.

"I'll bet it is." I said with an aggravated sigh. Krist just laughed his ass off.

Before long we all sat in the practice space. Doing what we had to while Miss Sassy sat there watching us. I really liked having her there. It was nice. She seemed to like the songs. She's probably heard most of the songs before.

*Kelsea's POV*

I sat there watching as they played all the familiar songs Blew, About A Girl and a few others. There were some new ones that I didn't recognize. They were actually pretty good.

This lasted about an hour before they called it quits. There was always some thing unique about watching the the practice. Dave stood up and walked towards me. I wrapped my arms around he he smiled looking down considering I'm short.

"You guys did great." I mumbled in his chest.

"Thanks Miss Sassy." He said smiling and kissed the top of my head. Part of me really like being shorter than him it was nice.

He decided to walk with me over to my place and hang out after practice. When we got there I made a quick dinner because I could've cared less about cooking if it weren't for the fact the humans needed food to live. It wasn't much just cheap frozen pizza's but it was something.

"Davey can I ask you something?" I asked as we sat in my living room.

"What is it Miss Sassy?" He replied looking directly at me.

"What is it exactly that you like about me. I mean I'm not to special." I said with a weak grin.

"What on earth Miss Sassy, you are special. You're beautiful, smart, sassy as hell, and to top it all off you have a huge heart." He said looking at me unsure of why I'd feel that way.

"That was insanely sweet." I said leaning in and kissing him deeply. His lips moved with mine and it felt amazing.

"What brought that up?" He asked.

"I guess my own insecurities." I said doing my level best to smile.

"I'm not goin anywhere Miss Sassy, you're special to me. I've never met a girl like you." He said smiling as he pulled me into his arms.

Before too long I was falling asleep on his shoulder I didn't realize how tired I really was.

"Are You tired Miss Sassy?" Dave looked down at me asked around about 12:30.

"Yeah I am." I said standing up and taking Dave's hand leading him to back to my room with me.

It honestly felt good to be back in my room after spending the night over at Kurt's place. I got settled on the bed, he wasted no time settling in beside me. It was the little things like that, that I loved the most.