VII

*Dave's POV*

      Miss Sassy was still sleeping hard when I woke up. I didn't want to wake her. So I laid there as she slept silently her head on my chest and her arms around me. Maybe 30 minutes later she began stirring.

     "Morning Dave." She said smiling as she opened her eyes.

     "Morning Miss Sassy." I responded with a smile.

     "Shit yes I don't work today." She said grinning sitting up.

     "Fuck it lets stay right here then." I said before sittin up and pulling her in for a kiss. God I loved the taste of her kissed. Her tongue swiped at my bottom lip wanting me to let her deepen the kiss. I didn't mind so I let her continue.

     Soon enough I had her straddling my lap as we broke the kiss gasping for air.

      "I want you." She whispered in ear still breathless. She slipped her hand between us running my quickly hardening dick. I couldn't stop the low moan that escaped me.

    She grinned noise that left me, as she moved her hand to take off her shirt. She sat back some pulling me to a sitting position with her. I quickly pulled off my shirt. As soon as my shirt was gone she pushed me back to a laying down position and started kissing me yet again. By this point I was fuckin hard. She trailed kisses down my neck, feathering my chest with kisses that were randomly placed.

    Kelsea got up, and pulled off the remainder of her clothes. I followed her lead, and took off the rest of my clothing throwing them in a humbled pile on the floor. She stalled over to me pushing me back on the bed before climbing on top of me.

    At this point I decided to change the holder of power by flipping her onto her back and I was now on top of her.

     "Please." She whispered in my ear. That was all the encouragement I needed to enter her. I see a slow pace at first trying to drive her crazy. Eventually the slow pace was driving me crazy so I started going faster.

   "H-harder." Fell from her lips as strangled moan. I obliged and set harder pace. I moaned not able to keep the noises in any longer.

     "Kelsea!" I screamed as I came, she followed seconds after me.

                    *Kelsea's POV*

      I couldn't believe thay had happened it was better than anything I had ever felt. I was at a loss for words as I was coming down from the high.

     "That was awesome." I said looking at Dave breathlessly.

     "You bet it was Miss Sassy." He said with a smirk.

     "Well I'm hungry." I said as I got up and got clean clothes and got dressed. Dave put his clothes back on and followed me.

       I made a simple breakfast of eggs and bacon for the both of us. We ate in silence, but just as we finished eating my phone rang.

    "Hello?" I said as I answered the phone, Dave watching me the whole time.

    "Hey Kels, I want you and Dave to get your asses over here were gonna have a horror movie marathon!" Kurts excited voice rang out through the phone.

     "Alright calm down Kurt we'll be there." I said with laugh and how excited he was.

    "Was that Kurt?" Dave asked?

   "Yeah movie marathon he wants us to come over." I said with a gleeful smile.

    "Cool why don't we get going then?" He said smiling as we stood up grabbing out jackets and heading out the door.

     The walk to Kurts wasn't a long one but it was cold as hell but what else do you expect in Washington.

                           *      *     *

       "Kels good to see you, and nice of you to come back Dave not that I mind." Kurt greeted us, Krist was already sitting on the small couch.

   Dave didn't say anything he just laughed. We walked over to the living room and Dave and I just sat on the floor in front of Kurt and Krist as A Nightmare on Elm St. played. We sat there watching movies all day.

Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual but I'm having a bit of writers block. :(