The one minute silence of jungkook's sniffles were broken by a quite agressive bark from miri to taehyung.

"M-miri! Stop!" Jungkook tried to shush his cute little angry dog which was glaring and barking at taehyung for making it's owner to cry.

"Yah!! I will sue you and your damn dog!!! Get out of my sight!!!!" The lilac head roared and the brown haired male flinched, finally looking up to see the raged male with his glassy eyes. Taehyung's breath hitched as he felt heat rushing through his body.

"Oh damn...." His mind thought as he stood there stunned, looking at the younger male. 

"Cute.." a voice said in his mind and he immediately shook his head, mentally slapping himself.

"Wha- heyyy! Wait!" The older shouted in surprise as he saw the the little boy running away like a kid trying to escape from the monsters.

"Shit..." V muttered as he lost sight of the strange boy who he just met. He sighed and walked back to van, still having the image of that boy in his mind.

.           .          . 

Jungkook panted as he finally reached the bus stop, escaping from the scary stranger.

"We are safe miri." He said, taking the poodle out of his jacket in which he was hiding it to keep it safe from the angry male before.  Miri barked and licked his nose to comfort the trembling boy who was still traumatized from the incident earlier.

Jungkook's lip curved into a upside down moon, looking like one of those sad emoji.

"I just made someone angry. I am such a bad person." The latter said sadly and looked at miri which tilted it's head to the side cutely while listening.

"Jungkookie. I am back." Mrs. Min said wiping her hands with tissues as she entered the bus stop.

"What happened jungkook ah?" She asked with concern, as she looked at the shaking male.

"E-eomma, i don't wanna be here. Its scary. I wanna go back to our village." He said, looking at his mother with pleading eyes.

"Aigoo.. jungkook. You shouldn't be a scary cat like this! You are 16 now! And this city will help you to be independent and make you more braver. I promise that you will like it later on! Please give it a try." She said kissing the boy's hair and pinching his cheeks.

"Y-yes eomma." Jungkook muttered softly, to not disapoint his mother.

.

.

.

"Where the fuck were you?" Suga growled as he was annoyed and slumped back on his seat.

"Aish just leave it yoongs. I made it on time right..." taehyung said lazily, sitting on his chair and looked out the window. Suga sighed and placed his head on the table to take a short nap. Taehyung just looked out the window, thinking about the small boy earlier.

"I didn't get to see his features properly." He thought and frowned slightly.

"Who was that boy?" 

____________________________________

Ayoo its me again 😊😊 hope you all like this book. Hehe 😂😂😂 i am sorry if its crappy.