Final A/N I Swear (+ Tag)

Last A/N before an actual update I promise. I just have a few things I would like to say and I've been tagged by the lovely That_other_Marauders

1) I don't feel I have doing enough with this page and that really is not fair. You guys give me so much and I just feel I haven't been returning the favour. I am going to be trying harder from on and you will notice some changes. I will be sticking the update schedule a lot more than I have and the actual updates will be better quality and longer.

2) This is NOT me telling you the Marvel books will stop. Because I am still madly in love with Marvel and you guys seem to like my books. This is just me saying I'm going to be exploring more. In the future you will most likely see books on my page not just about Marvel. I hope you can appreciate that and support me.

3) Lastly before the tag I want to say a huge thank you for 8k. Eight thousand is a huge number and I want to say a massive thank you to any one who had a part in getting me there. I never imagined this book doing so well and I want to thank you for literally blowing my mind.

Okay tag time!

1) Beth

2) All of you guys reading this!

3) Oh god. In The Middle by Dodie Clark and Lost In Reality by 5sos.

4) Cuphead or Mario

5) I'm not a watcher of anime but if you guys watch it that's totally fine with me. Maybe you guys can suggest some!

6) George Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Peter Pan, Newt Scamander, Grover the list goes on

7)

8)

8)

9) Baby blue, yellow and grey

10) CaptainRogers44 Agent_Marvel CaptainSebstan Lusting_ThomasBrodie _morgannn ElementalReaper9000 creepypasta06 Holland_forever CleanfreakFromHell fabulousbutdeadly

Or anyone else who wants to do it!

Thank you

Bu bye