We've Made It (Important A/N)

Hello! It's the author, obviously, and I would like to formally greet you to my 100k milestone authors note and gratitude chapter. It's totally okay if you skip through this chapter or even still, don't read this at all but for those who are reading, hello! Regardless, it felt completely necessary and I throughly wanted to write this chapter to thank you and to talk about my 'journey of sorts'.

First of all a massive thank you to every single reader, commenter, voter and private messenger who have kept this small little story alive. I suppose it's not that small anymore. One hundred thousand is a lot of reads and honestly, I simply never imagined reaching such a milestone. I never imagined even publishing a book in the first place let alone reach 10 reads. My writing style, effort, dedication and understanding has completely changed over the few years I have been on this platform and I can say that I'm currently at a stage where I am enjoying this more than ever.

Words will simply never be able to describe my gratitude towards every single one of you. When I feel extremely low in life, I have this book, when I feel I have no where to turn to, I have this book, when I felt alone and lost, I had this book and I had all of you. This book and all of you have made such a difference in my daily life and mental health and I cannot express my words of praise well enough. I love you.

I started of as a small fangirl who fell in love with books and movies. I always loved sitting down with a good story and then I started to write stories, though these would never see the light of day. My friend introduced me to this site one day and from then on it's spiralled into this incredible achievement. I loved these kind of books and when I finally took the plunge and started one myself I never saw myself reaching this far. It's baffled me how supportive you've been and how close you've stuck to me. Because of a small love of marvel that grew to such large extents I've made new friends, had the opportunity to write this book and even meet my role model in life, Sebastian Stan.

This book has changed my life. Cliche I know but it has. Well and truly. It's made a huge impact. This app has made a huge impact. You have made a huge impact. God, I love you.

I would like and hope to keep to a schedule, perhaps uploading once a week to once a fortnight. My aim is every Sunday or maybe every other Sunday. I want you to get out of this as much as I get out of this. I want you to have fun with me. I want you to experience what I have. Love, enjoyment and support. I also have hopes of a second book. Whether that be Marvel related or something completely different I want you to be apart of this. I'm yet to have a definitive name or idea but for now I will settle with the 100k Project. There will definitely be a separate chapter but I want you guys to be involved as much as possible.

I also want to remind you requests are currently open, I'm happy with most things unless I say otherwise. Either drop a comment or private message me. I'm also open for a causal chat or if you need cheering up after a long day and I'm always always here for you. I'm happy to have a conversation in the comments! I'm happy to read your books or ones you recommend and talk about them with you! I'm happy to give shoutouts wherever it be your page or a book you'd like to share. I want to connect more and talk with you guys because that's really important to me.

Remember this, I love you and I am beyond thankful for the support, love and appreciation I have received. Thank you for getting me this far and I can't wait to see where this take me, where this takes us. Never forgot that you always have a home here and you'll always have a friend in me.

I love you

A doting author

~ B x