"Not now, Rapunzel!" Jack hissed back.

Rapunzel's eyes grew wider. Jack had feeling something was going to go wrong but he shook off that bad feeling.

He hoped nothing would happen to Elsa.

...

Rapunzel couldn't get anyone's attention.

They were too busy concentrating on Elsa and Anna. Rapunzel was worried about Elsa. But she was more worried about the fact that a full moon was rising in the sky.

What's going on? Rapunzel wondered, We're supposed to have three more days to train before Manny arrived!

"Hiccup!" Rapunzel whispered up onto the tree. Astrid nudged her to keep quiet but Rapunzel ignored her.

"Rapunzel, they're kinda in the middle of something" Hiccup whispered back, looking annoyed and gesturing towards Anna and Elsa.

The moon was high in the sky now. It was glowing as if trying to get everyone's attention. But only Rapunzel had noticed it. 

Manny's here! Rapunzel thought, panicking. She looked around. The others were still gazing intensely at Elsa's and Anna's argument.

"Aye," Merida suddenly said from behind Rapunzel, "I see it, lass" 

Rapunzel sighed in relief and she squinted through the leaves to see Merida's eyes narrowing at the moon. 

"Merida,I-" Rapunzel started to whisper but then Merida stood up and yelled at the boys in the tree, startling Astrid and the other vikings.

"LADS!" Merida boomed, "WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM!"

"Wha-?" Jack suddenly fell right out of the tree and landed right at Elsa's and Anna's feet. Elsa gasped while Anna laughed.

"Oh, Hi, Elsa..." Jack quickly got up and picked up his staff, scratching the back of his head sheepishly, "We were just passing by...you know, taking a night stroll..."

Hiccup landed next to Jack with Toothless. "We weren't spying!" He blurted out, unconvincingly.

Jack groaned. "Hiccup, you just gave it away!"

"Way to go for Hiccup" Snotlout smirked, crossing his arms as the others came out of the bushes.

"It wasn't his fault!" Astrid defended Hiccup, punching Snotlout's arm.

"Wait, what were we doing?" Tuffnut asked, frowning in confusion.

"We were just following Jack and ended up spying on Elsa and Anna, stupid!' Ruffnut shoved her brother as Jack face-palmed in embarrassment.

"Wait, guys-" Rapunzel started.

"I didn't say you all had to follow!" Jack defended, leaning on his staff. Elsa silently tried to ignore the handsome way his hair fell over his eyes.

"But it was sort of your fault..." Snotlout grinned.

"Guys, Manny's here-" Rapunzel tried again.

"Jack did suggest we follow ya lasses" Merida shrugged, her loud voice drowning Rapunzel's warning.

"It was so obvious of Jack to follow me" Anna rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Manny's here early-!" Rapunzel said louder but they still didn't pay attention.

"I was just...curious!" Jack crossed his arms and frowned.

"I think another term for your situation is 'eavesdropping'" Fishlegs raised his eyebrow.

"No, he just wanted to make sure the love of his li-" Hiccup started to tease but Jack slapped his hand over Hiccups mouth and glared, warning him to say a word about his feelings for Elsa.