Chapter 28- Tomorrow

Recap:
I smirk and pull him into the bathroom with me. The shower was all ready and hot curtesy of Maggie. We let the steam envelope and dance around us as the love dance begins. What happens after only fate will tell.

LAST UPDATED: Feb, 2018

The next week was extremely busy trying to move everything upstairs and rearranging the nursery again. Relocating my living quarters upstairs for my safety— it felt necessary. I ask myself a lot lately to what extent are my feelings for Lexis I mean if I only like him I wouldn't be doing this or putting up with this. I could have just ran like I always do— but do I just like him ? I'm beginning to think maybe I feel more, not being sure if I'm actually feeling that or I'm just hormonal and emotional. I don't know I guess only time will tell. The babies are due in the next 2-3 weeks 1/2 of me doesn't feel ready Im not 100% yet, and I think it has a lot to do with Christian coming here. I feel like my pups know that their dad is coming, I've barely slept this last week in fear of all the what ifs. What if he knows and can tell its me, what if he can smell my scent, the biggest what if is my feelings. What if I still love him or fall for his deception. When I think about the connection Chris and I had--the memories always engulf me. He was amazing to me and was there for me for the most part but he denied me-us. . . when I needed him the most he chose to believe someone else and didn't even ask. Talk about jumping to conclusions but I have what I believe is better now. Lexis is sooo great to me, he loves my babies so much and they're not even his, he supports me and rubs my back when I complain about fatigue. He's done everything I wished Christian did and more. He accepts me and I think, I think he loves me.
The day nears an end and I'm in my flat on top of the mansion sort of like a penthouse. Lexis has gone above and beyond. I look completely different, my once beautiful strawberry blonde hair now is black. I've always wanted to dye my hair but not black and very curly with bangs it almost looks natural. I like it though its different, my blue-green eyes are now brown well almost hazel but they're different. Lexis got Alec to cloak my scent-- if your wondering what my scent is or means when a female wolf finds her mate we each have individual scents mine being a sweet pine smell mixed with I think Christian told me a berry smell. If there was any way for Christian to know it was my it would be my scent, that was my biggest worry. As for my body my swollen face and cheeks do me enough justice I look completely different pre-pregnancy. I'm going to have to figure out what to do post pregnancy, my body might bounce back but that means I'll look like old Ana. Oh wait I also got a new name Marissa. Lexis has spread the word that I'm no longer called Ana but Ris or Mar. I feel like an entirely different person, I kind of like it.
    Its now evening and I'm oiling my gigantic belly in hope of preventing stretch marks when Lexis walks in and sits on the bed. I walk over to the bed sit next to him we just stare at each other.
" Everything is set and ready"
" Lexis I'm scared, what if-"
" It's okay baby I got you, I got us" I shift over and kiss him, he kisses back hard and passionate
" Okay"
" There's food downstairs, you wanna go eat ? " I quickly get up
" You don't have to ask me twice" We go down the stairs partly because I need the exercise and partly because Im kind of scared of the elevator. It makes this weird sound and I've always hated when elevators drop and now it makes me nauseous. Before you ask I'm wearing a crop top with my belly out and some pajama pants, comfort is key at this stage. We walk into the kitchen and everyone is there.
For some reason when I walk in all the talking stops everyone is seeing the new me aka Marissa.
"Hey Ris, how are you feeling" Emma asks me as she prys Aarons hands off her waist.
"Hey Em, Im exhausted my feet are swollen I'm starving as usual and Im nervous and anxious because of well you know" Emma reaches over and places her hand over mine
"We got you Ris, we are all in this together, if he comes after you he's coming after us all especially my Godbabies" Emmas Statement really helps put things in perspective and helps me feel a bit more grounded.
"Thank you Em, that means so much you have no idea, do you guys want to go out ?" 
"Really ? Are you sure ?" Stacey worriedly asks
"Yes I'm fine we can go to the park or movies whatever you guys decide, so yes ?"
"Yes, im excited we'll meet back here in thirty minutes ?"
"Yes I'll see you guys in a bit I have to pee and change" I respond and Kiss Lexis on my way out
I walk to the stair case and I'm forced to face the fact that I'm going to have to take the elevator. Four minutes later I'm in flat and I change into a black dress and a camouflage cover over it.
- - - 15 minutes later Stacey Emma and I are walking into the mall to grab something to eat before we head into the movies. I get a double cheeseburger with bacon and cheese fries, Emma gets a burger with pickles and chips and Stacey gets a milkshake.
As I Finish my burger and sip on my milk shake Emma turns to me with a frantic expression I can see she's trying to keep her cool.
"What is it Emma ?"
"Aaron just mindlinked me "
" Emma please just spit it out"
"They've arrived"
"Holy-"
"Shit" Stacey finishes my Statement

LAST UPDATED: Feb, 2018