Chapter 2-Starting School

NOT EDITED:

My iPhone alarm goes off for the second time and I decide that if i want to look at least decent for my first day of school I'd better get up and get ready. I get up grab a towel from the linen closet and shower I lather my body with my Head & Shoulders strawberries and cream body wash. I shave my legs and other needed areas .I wash my hair with my strawberries Suave shampoo and conditioner. I get out wrap a towel around my body brush my teeth. I then do my moisturize routine which keeps me looking glossy and polished.

I blow dry straighten my hair, then use my straightener to straighten those spots. I part my hair on the side, so I could flip it when I'm feeling flirty. I walk over to my closet and pick out my outfit which consists of a red almost maroon colored pencil skirt that has a gold band and black blouse with spaghetti straps and a leather jacket with black and gold heels, a black lace bra and matching thong. I don't really wear a lot of makeup so I put on some mascara, charcoal eye liner and clear lip gloss. I have this iffy feeling about today maybe because its a Friday.

Trying to look good for our mate I see- my wolf Trojan snickers

NO I'M NOT I ALWAYS LOOK LIKE THIS

My wolf smirks at me and blocks the connection

-----------------------------------------

I walk down stairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast, I don't really know where anything is so I look in the pantry and decide on a granola bar.

"good morning" Aria says as she walks in

"Morning"

"would you like to ride with me in my car to school, I mean I have a lot of space all of my friends have their own cars"

"Uh..... sure why not"

We arrive at school in less than five minutes and I see that the school isn't really far from the pack house I guess that's how it was made. It has a big plaque that says the name of the school Rosewood High

Aria Hops out of her Black BMW and takes off her cardigan to reveal a white crop top that says BOSS in gold letters with blue wash skinny jeans , the crop top like my corset shows off our flat toned stomachs.

"You like " She says

"I love" I state , we link hands as we make our way over to the main office

All eyes are on us as we make our way down the hall way

"Flip your hair"- Aria mind-links me, we flip our hair at the same time and all the boys stop and gawk at us.

"who is she" I hear girls whisper obviously jealous

" DONT HATE ! APPRECIATE" Aria and I say out loud , damn I love this girl already.

"ok, I'm going to have to leave you since I'm in all honors my classes start 10 minutes earlier than most, I'll see you at lunch "

"No problem see you later" I walk over to the office clerk and ask her for my schedule

"Hi sweetie what's your name"

"Anastasia Marie Baker"

"OK give me a moment while I print it out for you"

I start to think about all the guys gawking at Aria and I. Well my strawberry blonde hair, Piercing blue-green eyes and curvy busty figure sure helps out in that area, and Aria looks great herself with her Jet-black hair and crystal green eyes.

"here you go Anastasia"

"thank you"

I look at my schedule and I'm supposed to have English first period Room 203 and I'm at room 100. I just have to go up a flight of stairs. I run up the flight of stairs in less than 30 seconds being a wolf has its perks.