Chapter 23- Life

-Beginning Of Part II

Life has been what I call a breeze since I moved here. It's been about three and 1/2 months. I'm now Eight and 1/2 months pregnant. This pack has been super sweet and supportive. I'm due in a few weeks, I can't wait to hold my babies. In a few month post delivery of course Ill take my babies to see their grandmother. She's very excited about my pregnancy, I mail her pictures every month. We don't email because apparently Christian is looking for me and I wont let him find me. He can track her emails and text messages and I'm afraid of what he'll do once he finds out that she's communicating with me. I cant let her get hurt, not again.

Someone wonders up from behind me and wraps there arms around me and starts to give me small kisses around my neck. I turn around and smile. Its Lexis, we've gotten closer, I've told him my story and he's told me his story and we just clicked I guess.

"you hungry ?" he knows me so well

"always, I want a Cuban sandwich and some plaintains"

"Its always something with you lets go to Cubanos"

"That sounds amazing let me get my purse"

"okay i'll meet you in the front in 5"

I grab my drink peck him a kiss and start to walk away

"you know what make that 10"

"thanks" He knows how slow I am

*

*

*

Thirty minutes later were pulling up to Cubanos and I can smell the meat from the car. My stomach growls very loudly. 

We both chuckle 

"I guess their hungry too" Lexis snarly replies 

"Yeah, I can feel them kicking up a storm, wanna feel"

"You know I'd love to" I grab his hand and place it over my belly under Ezra and Jake kicking 

"My boys-"

"our boys" He rubs my belly and feels the ravenous kicking of my obviosly hungry and exciting kicking. "They know your about to eat"I stop and smile and just look at him so happy 

"They always do, can we go in now"

"Of course let me just get your door" 

A few minutes Later were seated and waiting for a waiter to come take our order as we stare at the menu.

A waiter in a black and white uniform walks over to us and takes our order. And mind you the waiter is a women and shes oggling Alexander the whole time. She made me feel uncomfortbale, she had a great body and here I am looking like a whale. 

"Hello what can I get youu ?" Shes obviously trying to get his name

"Lexis" 

"Thanks, um Lexis what can I get you"

"Let's start with my girlfriend" The waitress was completly oblivious to the fact that I was there

"Hi, sorry there didnt see you"

"That's okay, can i please get the chicken cubano sandwhich with the spinach salad and fried  plaintains please"

"Yes and for you, Lexis what can I get you"

"Can I get the steak tacos with the nacho skillet extreme please'

"okay and for drinks" 

"I'll take a glass of lemon ice water" Lexis orders 

"and i'll have a medium sprite please" 

"okay i'll be right back with your drinks and do you guys want the nachon extreme with beef or chicken ?"

Lexis looks to me. 

"Chicken" I reply. She writes it down on her pad and walks away

I don't really know what to ask him so I blurt out "how' border control"

He chuckles and replies with "it's fine, no rouges in the area but I have heard about some major rouge attacks in neighboring towns. We're actually forming an alliance with a pack back In the states right now"

"why ?" I guess I sparked some curiosity in myself

"major rouge attacks and invasions, and plus after this we'll always have an alliance with this pack and it's just extra protection and security"

"huh smart"

   *

*

Our appetizers arrive and we devour the nachos, we eat the Cuban sandwiches with the amazing plantains and salsa.

"That was amazing" I breathe out a sigh of relief because my craving was satisfied.

"It was wasn't it "

"mmmhh"

"ready to go ?"

"yeah"

Were walking out to the car and then it struck me

"hey what pack are you guys getting an alliance with, you never said ? "

"oh it's the Crest Moon pack"

"WHAT"

 *

*

*

I just had a little bit of time today to write this little chapter, but hopefully I can continue. Track is over in a few weeks and I'm gradually trying to fit back into my old schedule.

Xoxo

Shay