Chapter 5- I feel sick

NOT EDITED:

Its now been a month since the incident at the mall and I told Christian that I would like to take it slow so he hadn't imprinted on me yet. In other words he hasn't marked me yet. He apologized for the way he acted and how he embarrassed me he also told me that he owns that mall and 50 others like it. I've been feeling a little sick lately and I never get sick.
"Hey Babe watch-" all of a sudden I get a sudden urge to throw up and I run to our bathroom and puke my guts out . I feel Christian holding my hair back and rubbing invisible circles on my back trying to soothe me. I get up and as I start to brush my teeth I start puking again. Why won't this sickness go away. Must of been something I ate, if this is food poisoning then-
I hear the door open and its Theo the guy that was hitting on me at Christians birthday bash a month ago.
"Alpha the meeting is about to start"

"I can't go my mate isn't feeling well as you know " Christian says as he grimaces

"Babe I'll be fine just go I'll see you later at dinner " I say with pleading eyes Christian is way protective of me a little bit to much to be exact but that's okay. He's my possessive sexy overprotective egotistic of a mate and I love him. I'm sitting next to the toilet and Martha the house maid walks in the room.
"Luna can I get you anything "
"Ummmm " I rack my brain for anything I need actually
"Can you get me a bucket of double fudge brownie chocolate ice cream please"
"Sure Luna I'll be right back " she says and scurries away. Martha is a nice woman. She told me she lost her mate in an automobile accident many years ago. She comes back with my ice cream and bowl as well as a spoon.
"Anything else Luna, Alpha Christian told me to tend to your every need "
"of course he did but No Martha that will be all thank you" I'm sitting next to the toilet bowl and I'm stuffing my face with this ice cream savoring each and every spoon full of it . I bring the bowl and now empty bucket ( like the pint ) down to the kitchen and go back upstairs. I wish Aria was here but since she's in school and its Friday by the way . I haven't been going to school since I fell ill.
/////////////////////////////////////
2 hours later I fell asleep on our bed and as I yet again rush to the bathroom to throw up I realize that the cupboard underneath the sink Is open as I sit next to it and try to shut it I see a box and pull it out. It's a tampon box. I think back to when my last period was...... That was before I met Christian and I realize I'm 3 weeks late. No no no no no no no I can't be pregnant. I'm not ready to be a mother yet I'm only 18 for Christ's sake. I throw on a hoody and leggings and grab Christians car keys drive to the drug store and buy 3 clear blue pregnancy tests. I decide to wait for Aria to find out since Chris ( I've decided I'm going to start calling him Chris ) is in meetings all day. I walk over to the mirror and pull up my hoody to my breasts and look at my flat tummy that has a slight pudge on the lower part. It could be because I just had a bucket of ice cream .
"Hey you, watcha been up to" Aria says I didn't even hear her come in I was staring at my belly deep in thought.
"What are you doing " Aria asks me and walks over to me
"Aria come on I wanted to take these test earlier but I wanted you to be here with me so your here now "
"What tests "
I pull out the brown paper bag and her mouth forms an O !!!
///////////////////////////
After doing what the instructions told me to do Aria and I are waiting for the results and we here a beep.
" you look " I say to Aria
"I can't bear to please look " she walks over to them hesitantly and picks up one of the sticks at the opposite end of where I did my business. And she stares at it.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaassssss "
"Aria what is it "
" I'm going to be an auntie that's what "
" I'M ONLY EIGHTEEN WHAT IF I DON'T WANT KIDS " and then I think does he even want kids..."what will Chris think , I mean does he even like kids " I say now a nervous wreck at telling Christian
"He loves kids always said he couldn't wait to have his own "
I catch Christians scent getting closer and I grab all three of the test and hide them under my pillow and lay on the bed not looking weird like I just took a pregnancy test .

* * *

Well that was chapter 5 !!! She's pregnant yay ! 

Guys please don't forget to vommet and share! Please Follow me At my account.