Chapter 20- Was I wrong ?

* * *

Recap of Chapter 19:

I look around the doctors room at my friends thinking about baby names and bubbling with excitement. This is my family, my sisters and my brothers and also my best friends. Here supporting my babies and I. I love them, and I'm already heads over heels in love with my babies and cant wait to see them.

Thanks @Hiya1799 for requesting this !

Christians POV:

I'm sitting in my office remembering my last good memory I had with Ana, We were at the beach she had on this beautiful black and white bikini with a black sheer cover. We were lying under a beach umbrella and I'm rubbing her small baby bump imagining how our baby Is going to look like. She's mumbling and falling asleep in my arms and the breeze blows her hair around . I push her beach waves behind her ears and watch her sleep. She wakes up thirty minutes later and smiles at me. I smiled back she got up and took a sip of water grabbed a strawberry and started running towards the beach waves. I got up and ran after her . . .

Then the memory of Eric making out the Ana hits my mind and I immediately turn sour. Walking in on them those few times drove me crazy and my whole pack knows it. They all consider her a whore. Sometimes it hurts hearing the crazy names they call her considering they loved her before Eric came along. Speaking of Eric he's locked in the farthest dungeon of the pack house probably brooding and regretting ever laying a finger on my mate- or ex-mate. When I found out that Ana had gotten an abortion I didn't believe it. I mean the doctor called me himself and informed me before, by the time id gotten to the hospital they told me she checked out and I ran my way back to the pack house to find her going up the stairs. Then all hell broke loose. Lets just say there was a lot of yelling and throwing out, maybe some rejecting. I left the pack house in a fit of rage.

Its been a few months now and something about that day still doesn't feel right. I just cant place my finger on it.

* * *

*

*

A little update. I'm not sure if I'm going to do another Christians P.O.V for a few chapters but I'm cooking up chapter 21 right now. Thanks so much for the love you guys. I've been so busy with school but Wattpad comes right after homework. Don't forget to show some love so Vote and Comment.

Xoxo Shay