Congratulatios. You are blessed with baby girl.

This is story of Sahiba, she is well educated lady and also married in good family, Sahiba has done her Masters in Economics and her husband is Supportive in her education, he supported her complete his education, even he offered her if she likes, she can look for a good job or start working with him in family business but Sahiba decided not to and focus on her family and home. They are Financially good there is not need of money, they got own house, well satllted business and vehicles too and many other facilities. Her brother in law is living in USA and married a while girls, she even visited tham once in a years. The well satiled and happy and modernize family who respects their women let them empowered.

One day every one was happy and th y distributed sweet in naighboots and in family, everyone was happy because Sahiba gave good news that finally She is pregnant after 5 years of thier marriage, her mother in law prayed Nafils for thanks to Allah. He husband decided that she will not do anything now and she will rest and he will get her checked by doc every week to make sure this is normal pregnancy and normal delivery .

Her husband was happy and he start planning for his baby, he told sahiba that we will shift to USA for his SON better education and development. He said our son will not live here and do this business and they will get him a educated live abroad and work for things.
He told him our sone will be well mannared Person we will help in every step of his growth. As a normal father her husband was quite happy and planning for his 1st baby. Why should not he become because after they expecting a baby after 5 years of their marriage and 1st baby after his yougher brother this 1st they are expecting a baby. While his bro in USA has 3 girls and this will be there 1st boy in family after years.

Sahiba was also happy and smiled with him while he was planning for his 1st baby.
She is asked with a smile that how do you know this is a boy and not a girl. It doesn't matters if girl or a boy. We will do same eithe boy or girl. His husband said i know this will be boy in a very funny way. And both laughed. :)

After few weeks her mother in law gave her Taveez to her and asked her wear in nack, it will help to get Boy. And next her father in law took some strange fruits and asked her to eat, tbese will help get a boy. Next her husband told him to follow many steps in daily routine life thsse will help to get boy, everyone was quite busy for getting new things to make sure she will give bith to boy and they all were avoiding to have a baby girl and then she start noticing they dont have sister. Not even a famale cousin in the family. It was a strange thing for sahiba. After 5 years of her marriage but she didn't think that. She was thinking before that it is bab luck for family that they don't give birth to girls. Since her husband don't have a sister that's the only reason Sahiba decided to stay to do work and stop her studies and stay at home and try to fill blank of female in family.

Finally one day Sahiba asked her husband that why does matters so much that to have a boy not a girls. She said we are educated family and i know you supported me in my studies and not only you but everyone in family was quite modern i was feeling before that gender doesn't matter for all of us but now i am feeling suddenly everything is changed from a well educated and modernist thinking family converted to conservative family everyone wants a boy not a girls۔ how do we control they nature. We will be happy for both We can have boy or girl both will be our 1st child we will be happy.

If we will be blessed with a girl we will shift to USA and we will make sure to help her in education and her personal growth our daughter will be 1st female from our family work on international big big things. We will create an example for everyone that gender doesn't matters and we will help our daughter too that she is noy less than a boy. Boy or girl both will br equal fo us. He will make sure for her better education and well mannerd Muslim girls