Am i in a Prison?

· Give your seat to your brother, he is standing.

· Stand up in respect for any elder, when you see them.

· Cover your head with a hijab when you see any ealder or a male.

· Don't speak out loudly, you are a girl.

· Why are you asking for too much money for your shopping? Your brother needs this money.

· You have to stop continuing your studies, because your brother has to study, and we cannot afford two people studying at the same time.

· Your husband is hungry at you, and you are eating?

· You are not supposed to answer back to your brother or your husband.

· Why don't you stay quiet, when he is talking?

· You cannot go out of the house all alone.

· Go inside before somebody sees you.

· You are watching him, you know that he needs water, but you are not providing him with it?

· You are a girl, you have to wash and iron your brother's and your husband's clothes.

· You are a girl, which means you are weak, your brother, and your husband are there to support and help you out.

· You are a girl, you need to learn cooking and doing other household chores, what will you do when you marry off and move to another home?

· You HAVE to marry and go to your in laws.

.You cannot question your husband.

· Make clothes ready for him, he is earning and bearing your expenses.

· Don't talk to him right now, he is angry at the moment.

· He doesn't talk, he doesn't like it.

· Why do you need a job? Am I not giving you enough money? Am I not earning for food, or fulfilling your needs?

· You cannot select your life partner, this is your parents' job to do.

· You have a boyfriend, you destroyed your family's respect.

· Do not go out, because there are boys out there who look out for girls.

· He told me you were standing with a boy, why?

· You have to wear an abaya when you go to your university.

· Your husband is like your God, he will take your decisions for you.

· He can divorce you but you cannot, because you are a woman.

· You cannot pray during your periods, you are a girl.
Is it my mistake?

· Ask me if you need any money, I will provide everything for you, but you will not work.

· I got a gift for my brother.
From where did you get that much money? Whom did you go out with to buy this gift?

· I am ready to compromise for my sister, because she is weak.

· Why do you have so many miss calls on your phone?
I don't know, I didn't do that.

· Give your pocket money to him, he needs money. He will give you the money back when you need it.

· Why do you need a mobile phone?

· Take his permission before you create a facebook or instagram account, and if you are creating one, you must share your password with him.

· Do not put any kind of privacy on your phone, he may think wrong about you, as to why you would put a password on your phone.

· Your husband can talk to other girls but you cannot talk to other boys, because he is a man.

· You need a permission to go to your friend's birthday party.

. Mom, will Dad allow me to go to my university's annual function?

· Why do you need to learn driving, he can drop you anywhere when it is needed.

· You are too blunt, you shouldn't be.

· Mom, can I put on a half sleeve shirt?

· Mom, I want to study further.
No, you are a graduate now, and I am looking for a proposal for you.

· You are a wife, you need to agree with your husband, no matter what he is saying.

· Women cannot say NO.

· Allah will give you a baby boy.
Oh, I am sorry, a girl is born.

· No matter how bad your in-laws are, you have to live there, as it is your only home now.

· Make breakfast for him before you leave for wherever you want to go.

· Be silent if he is beating you , you have to save your marriage.

· Divorce is a curse for a woman, but not for a man.

· Why do you have so many male friends? You are only supposed  to have female friends.

· Mom, can I have a job to earn for myself?

· Why do you use your phone all the time? Do not use it in front of him, while he can do anything he wants to.

*

Edited by Reading_Chocolate