Epilogue

Suho's pov

7 years ago

"Junmyeon, let's talk for a while. This is really important", dad called me out.

"What is it, dad?"

"Listen. This is a very long and complicated explaination. But firstly, I wanted to know. Do you really love Lisa?"

"Of course dad. She's the perfect girl I've ever known"

"Okay. I wanted you to help me out. If you do this, you would also help Lisa and her mom live happily in a better life"

I nodded my head.

"You know, the company that Lisa's mom and I are currently working for. It is going to establish another subsidiary company under it and her mom is going to take the lead for it. And I'm going to be the CEO for the current company too" dad said.

He added, "The problem is, there's another person who is going to ruin it. It's the Cho family. They are going to do anything so that they will take over that company. By whatever means, even if they need to kill Lisa and her mom"

I gasped. No, that can't be. That's just too cruel, but I understand very well why it's going to be like this. It's a big company and a big deal, once it involves money, it's done for. Humans these days are so crazy about it.

"They had a daughter. You know, the actress Cho Jihye? She's going to transfer to your school later and will be Lisa's classmate. I'm afraid if she would do anything stupid to Lisa"

He added, "We need to plan out everything very well so that it would be a success. I need you to be close to Cho Jihye. Just do anything as long as Lisa and her mom would be safe. Just pretend to date Cho Jihye if that's the best, and brought her back to reality so that she won't be blinded by her parents. I believe that girl is actually nice but was brainwashed by her parents. Try to do anything so that she won't hurt Lisa and take over anything that is supposed to be Lisa's and her mom's. By whatever means, Lisa and her mom need to be safe and you need to protect them from Cho's family"

I nodded. Wow this is a very huge case. Pretend to date Cho Jihye?

"But, dad. Do I need to date Jihye? I don't want to clash with Lisa. That would hurt her feelings!"

"Do you think you have any other options? That is the only thing you can do! Jihye isn't just any girl. She would only fall for your charms and looks"

That's right. Never mind. these things would only take for a while. As long as Lisa is safe, I would dare to.

"One more thing. You need to keep this as a secret from Lisa for the time being. She can't figure this out. Or else everything would be complicated"

"Okay"

Dad handed me an envelope. I opened it.

"You're going to study abroad. I already set everything there. You are going to take over my bussiness and you can continue to achieve your dream in studying music too. It's 2 in 1. Also, just in case if anything happens, whether it's between you and Lisa or not, you can just run away to there"

.....

Crap. Lisa already figured out that I'm dating Jihye.

Gosh I don't want to hurt her feelings so bad.

It hurts me so much to see her suffering like that. That looks on her eyes whenever we walked by each other. I can't. I need to ignore it for the time being.