Chapter 18 - The worry

Don't forget to vote and comment if u like it ♡ At least you will help me to increase the rank for this book🌈
_________________________________________

"Aww, sweetie. Thank you for coming. Please visit us again later", Mrs Kim, his mother hugged me.

"What are you talking about? She is coming here again tomorrow. Our work is not done yet", Suho said.

"Then, please come here again tomorrow", Mr Kim, his dad said.

"Yeah, sure. Thank you for welcoming me", I smiled and his mother released the hug.

I bid them goodbye as my mom arrived by the gate and got into the car.

"Seems like you have so much fun", my mom smirked.

"Yeah", I rolled my eyes as I knew she's teasing me.

She added, "I hope I can see my daughter marry as soon as possible"

"Geez.. urgh not again, mom", I got tired when my mom teased me all the time.

I'm worried about tomorrow. I need to go to his house right after school to finish our project. But my mom can't drive me to his house because of her works. While his dad keep convincing me to go to his house together with him, by his car. I have no choice but to agree with his dad's idea though.

.

It's Monday. I went to school with my mom.

As soon as I went pass the school gate, all eyes were on me! Guess what? The rumour of Suho and I are dating is getting widespread like crazy! I'm sure the roots of this rumour was because of the jealousy, like "Lisa stole Gayoung's partner" or "Suho chose Lisa over Gayoung". Gosh, I don't even know where can I put my face. It is suffocating, really. He was the one who requested to switch partners for music project, and now I'm the one who's taking responsibility? Urgh I'm beyond speechless because of these girls' stupidity.

Every girls in the school keep giving me the look and whispering to each other like I've done a big sin or murder someone. Lol? I'm so tired of it.

I can't help but to put on my resting bitch face.

Where is Suho though? He is dealing with these shits really well. I'm so envy of him because he didn't get any hate but me?

There is one more thing I'm worried about. I need to ride his car with later. His driver would always park the car in front of the school gate, which is really troubling me soon because it would grab everyone's attention.

And the worry comes true.