Chapter 21 - The Day

The day has come. Today we are going to perform our song in the practice room, in front of our club members.

I kept drinking the mineral water because I'm too nervous. What if my voice cracks? What if I forgot the line or do any mistakes in the tempo or I sing the note wrongly?

"Let's welcome the first duet! Remember, I will only pick 3 duets from all of you to perform at the summer camp later. The best is going to win, okay? Do your best!", Mrs Han said.

She cleared her throat, "The first one to perform here is.. Suho and Lisa! Let's see their chemistry in music!"

Mrs Han joked about our chemistry as what Suho has mentioned earlier as the reason he wanted to be paired with me hahaha.

I stood up and brushed my hair aside as I was too nervous. When suddenly Suho, who stood beside me grabbed my hand, "Let's do this. Fighting!"

My cheek blushed and I tried to escape my hand away from him but it was to no avail. Mrs Han cleared her throat as she saw it and he let my hand go.

"You ready? Let's do this!", he cheered me up.

--

Mia and I are walking out of the school since our class has ended. We used to walk to the bus stop and take a bus together if our parents are busy to fetch us.

"How was it?", Mia asked me.

"I guess we did the best?"

"I hope so. I want to see you guys performing together", she smiled.

When suddenly a muscular arm hugged my shoulder, "Right? Even Mia wanted to see us together?"

"Hey! What are you doing?", I yelled a little because of the sudden action by Suho.

"Since when did you follow us?", Mia asked.

"I was just.. heading to the nearby cafe. Do you want to join me?", Suho answered.

"Are you telling the truth now? You usually went home by your driver and car, am I right?", Mia asked.

"Well.. my driver is sick. I just want him to take some rest"

"You are being suspicious though..", I mumbled

"Come on, I will treat you a drink!", Suho pulled my hand to go along with him.

"What about me?", Mia shouted from a far.

"Come, join us!", I yelled back and she tagged along.

"You're seriously inviting her? Geez..", he mumbled.

"Why not?"

"Never mind"

.

While drinking some beverages, we were discussing about an important thing.

Both of us got a text message from Mrs Han. We were informed that we needed to be prepared to perform at the summer camp later because we made it to get into the list as the second to none.

Mia also supported us. We won't have enough time left to practice as the summer camp is just 4 days to go.

Suho asked to visit my house to practice right away. Another reason is that, his house is too far away to walk. My mom also gave her permission. But still, Mia wanted to accompany us because he didn't trust in him😂

_________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating recently. Cannot believe that it has been 4 months since I was on hiatus and uninstalled wattpad