Chapter 8 - Dream or reality

Don't forget to vote and comment if u like it ♡ At least you will help me to increase the rank for this book🌈
_________________________________________

I was panicked. I thought that he might shrugged it off and leave the party. Of course, he's not one of those boys who flirt with girls.

So I stood up and said, "I'll use the washroom" and left quickly.

My heart was racing rapidly.

What did I do? It'll be more obvious that I might have a crush on him! Oh gosh! You're so stupid Lisa!

Knock knock!

Oh my goodness my heart almost burst! I got out of the restroom and saw Suho.

"Are you okay? You looked red!", he asked.

No! Of course I'm not okay!

"Y-yes, I'm okay. It's just kinda hot in here", I answered while stuttering. Gosh I'm so good at lying haha.

"What are you waiting for? They are waiting for us out there", he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go", Suho grabbed my wrist dragged me to the party.

He pulled me to the dance floor , and motioned the DJ to play the music.

Gosh I can't dance!

But he started to dance while I was like a robot that's malfunctioning. I whispered to him, "Hey, what should I do now?"

He started to put his hand on my waist and I don't even know, but somehow he guided me and I just followed him.

Now we're gaining everyone's attention.

I don't think I would care now. Maybe I will go crazy later but I should enjoy the moment. This is my opportunity.

Do you think you can easily obtain a chance to dance with your crush? Hell no! But yea somehow I got it! ><

.

_________________________________________
Dont forget to vote if u like it ♡