Chapter 1 - First Meet

Lisa's diary :

28 January 2015

It all started from that day.

I secretly started to grow my feelings to this one guy.

I don't even realise it at first.

It was our first year in high school. Our school held a photography competition, hence my friends and I decided to take part in it.

That evening was the time I met him.

He took part in the competition too.

.

We were having a photoshoot session and my teammates were moving on to the next place in school compound. Then, I realised that I forgot to take along the camera's bag with me.

I excused myself from my friends and went back to the gazebo, where I left the bag.

And that was when I met him. Although we are in the same year, we're not classmates. He might not recognize me back then and I didn't even know who he was too.

Oh! By met, I mean eye's contact.

I realized that he has those adoring eyes. It actually makes him look very.. very attractive?

By those eyes contact, I became quiet awkward while he just looked at me in a weird and blank expression. I quickly took my camera's bag that was beside him and left the gazebo awkwardly.

My heart was pounding and my face went red.

I'm not the type to fall in love at first sight easily, but this is weird.

He is different.
You are different, Kim Jun Myeon.

___________________________________
I'm sorry but the Lisa I meant here isn't the Lalisa Manoban of Blackpink. I wrote this book before she debuted and had no idea about this similarity. No offense though, she's my bias now😊