Chapter 16 - Excited

Lisa POV

So I ended up with a black, short sleeves shirt and a blue jeans on while my hair was tied into a Dutch-braised. I still need to look appropriate when I'm going to another person's house, especially my mom's friend. It's important to not embarrass her. I brought along a laptop and a guitar with me.

"What took you so long, huh?", mom asked in annoyed as she waited in the car.

"I forgot to pack up these things with me. Don't jump into any conclusions, alright? "

"Are you excited?", mom smirked and I just shrugged it off

Kim's residence

I entered his house with my mom. We greeted Suho's parents and I was guided to his soundproof studio by his maid while my mom is in deep conversation with his parents. They are like long-lost friends already hahaha.

I thought that mom will just drop me off and go. Well, that was wrong.

I opened the studio's door and was caught in surprise as Suho was already in front of it, waiting for it to be opened by me.

"Oh my! You surprised me!", I almost shrieked.

"What took you so long, huh?", he asked.

I checked on my watch, "What do you mean by so long? It's not an hour yet. You said you gave me one hour right?"

He suddenly chuckled, "Oh really? My mistake then". He rubbed his neck while looking down.

Weird. He was really just about to get mad but then smiled?

"We haven't decide on our theme yet. What is on your mind about our genre and theme?", Suho asked, looking at me straight in the eye.

"I-I d-don't know. For sure it has to be suitable with summer season now. It's going to be on summer camp later", I stuttered. Urgh my heart is racing rapidly because of that damned eye contact.

He chuckled and led me to his desk. "Well, I actually already composed these songs personally about 2 months ago. The instruments that I used in the songs were guitar and tambourine only. Would you like to listen to them?"

"Really? Sure", I nodded excitedly.

He is super talented! He composed them just for fun but they are incredibly amazing! He's really my type! Oh my god, what did I just bluff about!

I clapped my hand as I was amazed, "Woah you are really talented!"

He smirked, "I know it, right? That's why you would have a heartthrob with me"

I blushed quitely but still managed to glare at him.

As time goes on, we start to play some random tune with our guitars.

I was caught in surprise with his action when he suddenly came behind me and pull my hairband to let my long hair fall down my waist.

"W-what are you doing?!", I blushed

"You look prettier when strumming the acoustic guitar with your long hair fall down you waist", he smiled.

He added, "You know what. I love talented girls with cute dimple smile and long hair, having the same interest in hobby and talent like mine"

"B-but.. still-- hey, that's illegal!", I stuttered while raising my voice.

"What do you mean by illegal?", he asked, shocked.

"It's illegal to make me fall for you more"

_________________________________________
Dont forget to vote if u like it ♡