Liam and Niall tried to talk me out of it but I was too blind to see that she was using me, right after we got back from Vegas she told me she was pregnant with Ariel. So there I was, 20, married and having a kid with a 37 year old. I bought us a large house in the best part of town, I was a good husband. A doting husband. I granted her every wish and in return she cheated on me. It wasn't long after Ariel was born that I found her and Jaxon together.

The was the beginning of the end.

I called Louis to draw up divorce papers but Nissa had already beat me to the point, she also was able to manipulate the deed to the house so she was the soul owner. Louis is an excellent lawyer but Nissa hired his rival using it to weaken his game. I'm not mad at him, just another way Nissa was able to manipulate the situation. 

He felt like shit when she took the majority of my money away as well as custody of Ariel leaving me to pay her fifty grand in child support a month.

Anyways, that's the past.

When Angel told me that Ariel was the reason she came to me, my heart dropped. I was relieved when she said that he was alright and so the opportunity to spend more time with this beautiful woman so I invited her to lunch.

Little did I know the bombshell she'd drop on me.

"Mom and Jaxon abandoned Ariel, I now have full custody of your son Harry." She says softly, my lips part and my eyes widen at I look at her in disbelief. 

"What does that mean?" 

"It means you have a chance at having a relationship with your son Harry." Angel informs me as she reaches over and places her small hand on my much larger. "I can't raise him on my own and he deserves to know his father."

"Why do you sound hesitant then?" I challenge as I pull away from her touch that's causing me to feel things, lean back and cross my arms.

"Why did the judge take custody from you in the first place?" She asks softly and I let out a defeated sigh.

"Your mom had a good lawyer, also helped that she had Jaxon slap her around after I had gotten into it with him. The kicker was that she fucked the judge though." I sneer and she nods softly.

"I believe you Harry." She assures me before smiling at me softly causing a feeling in the pit of my stomach I've never felt before and before I know it, I'm smiling back at her.

What am I doing? I think to myself as our waiter walks over.

"My co-worker and I were just saying what a beautiful couple you two make." He gushes, I would feel protective of Angel but I have a feeling I'm more his type then she is.

"Oh we're not." Angel mumbles awkwardly as the man looks down at her in disbelief.

"I was married to her mother." I inform him and the waiter narrows his eyes at me as my eyes lock onto Angel's.

"Why would go you after her mother? Look at her!" He says motioning to her and she cocks her brow at me as I bite my lip.

"If I had met her first I would of, trust me." I retort in a low, raspy voice without removing my eyes from Angel's. Her cheeks redden and she looks down as she gnaws her bottom lip.

"Seems like it's not too late." The waiter says patting my shoulder before walking off, I scratch my chin as Angel's eyes finally meet mine again.

"So what happens now?"

**

After Angel and I talk it over and have a good game plan going she asks about Ariel's teddy I had gotten him. I assured her that I did and my heart broke as she told me that Nissa and Jackson had gotten rid of it. When she asked if we could go find a replacement for him my heart soared, this is the type of woman I should of married.