hate you

we are running in the woods again, the leaves leaving the trees like i wish i could leave this situation, he's rotting he's decay our feet are outside and our heart's are inside and we are trapped, we are always trapped, so i see myself running out the door, running running running, you think you give you give you fucking giver you give so much you twist it its always in your favor you look flawless but to me you'll always be rotten i see through it even as you still twist everything we are in a carnival of your self righteous soul blinded and binded by your own rage to be immaculate in your image to others, though we know now that your imagery is twisted like our maggot ridded minds, distorted display of what it used to be, we are pulled taunt, strung up on a target boad, on the wheel of fortune or the unfortunate, as you throw darts not at us but at what we love and we are just there, spinning. balloon animals popped, guts slither from his hands and he wipes them on his jeans disgusted by that alone never his own actions.

so were out in the woods again and the kids are crying and our feet hurts our lungs feel hot and its scary feeling lost and the air is heavy, it is heavy on our flushed faces, its cold, we are lost, we were always lost i was very used to being alone. i can't remember a time when were we weren't lost.

the carnival is on but the lights out, hearts out and the ticket punchers are out so get out, run run run or you're done for.