times 3, karma is a bitch only in retaliation

there in a mirror on each side of me though the reflection is reflecting what's inside of me, we are soft and ripe in the morning light, veins yawning open, bleeding bleached blood, body languid and laughing in our homes, on the street, in the shops, in our schools.

until were not.

until derogatory is mandatory and of course of course accompanied by "no offense" makes it anything but offensive.

human hearts sloshing in their own states of decay, soon sterilized spandex gloves soaking it in bleach until the mass of twisted tissue is empty of any indication of self and force fed back into the body.

then they are scraped off of dinnerware divorce rates rolling up like eyes post orgasm.

slick and heavy on callused on chaos tongues seeking out mirrored flesh, teeth of tension, mourning mouths, you smile and pretend you are not pretending and you are asking you're daughter if she is okay though you are really just reminding her that she needs to be, oh those empty people so hungry oh so hungry they take us in between their nails and peel off our scared skin- it offends them you see.

they bite into us, our glossy citrus blood sticky on their chins and our existence is hard to swallow, tough to chew, bones breaking their dainty jaws- that offends them too.

that we are rough, worse for wear, worn to shit because of them.

guilt doesn't taste so good anymore, does it?