sugar sweet fools fool'n around and voicing voicemails

call

our sugar bones are shaking out and onto shaking hands and our hubba bubba muscle are being popped and chewed into shaking mouths, cherry sirup blood being sipped up from a sippycup by shaking lips and dark chocolate skin is being licked up by rotten white chocolate tongues that wriggle like maggots.

eyes are rolling into bleach, nails are hammering into hips, swing sets are set into the back of our minds that are painted red like our kinda love and am i the only one wondering what will happen of i jump off of the swing and bleed out our kinda love from my knees, knuckles deflecting fate and cracking open the future i want instead of the one everyone thinks i need?

i'm wearing your old flannel and your kissing my neck and dawn is dripping from my finger tips and into your thighs that are so warm on top of mine and it's raining up from the ground and freezing around us, waiting.

your wearing theses glasses that look like you snagged two sun and sunk them down to earth to shield your eyes and i'm just collecting hearts to lock into my own but i want to break them, have the lenses crack into the skin of my palm so i can bleed enough for you to start caring.

your sugar teeth nip my lip, roll it in between your own like it's a faulty fruit roll up.

i know your gone, i know this but i just need you right now, okay?

end call