advice is so nice

i try to stay woke until my eyelids can't shut like my blinds need to because i'm so fucking wasted that when i finally sleep, i feel as if i had fucked the moon just to trying to get her stay longer because i'm shitty at communication but i'm good at getting her to cum so that's all i do but the moon left anyway, saying that she likes mushrooms too much so they grow out of the crateors in her pale complexion ridden with such complexity that you are still confounded when she stomps her satellite stiletto and everything goes static so i take another hit, smoke slithering out from my nostrils because i am a fucking dragon and i'll either protect you or neglect you, burning you up and out out out.

a night tries to knock me out with his 2 inch sword, trying to save the princess but he falls, tripping on the flowers he stole from another's princesses hair and its kinda of funny and its kinda sad because the princesses he thinks he need to save have already saved themselves or just don't want to be saved and my princesses is snorting fairy dust and using my scales to see how pretty we look together but hides it when a dove flutters by and she is somewhere in between saved by me and saving herself when she doesn't sleep with the faeries for their dust and when i guard her day and night from all the silly little knights with their silly little thoughts.

i nick off a mushroom at the nip of her nose and take a nip and i grow so big i fill the entire room and the moon is suffocating so i nip another and nip it up but i take too much and now i am too small so i rip up the mushrooms and climb up the moon's body knowing when i'm around her i am the realist me and i finally reach her collarbones and jump up to her lips and suddenly i am just right.