First Time at the Mansion/Meet the Other CPs

A/N: I'm soooooooooooo sorry for the wait. Anyways, this chapter is gonna be about your first time at the mansion.... But you already know. This chapter will contain the following Creepypasta: Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack. Also, this chapter may be a taadd bit short... Then again, maybe not.. I will have two parts for this... Maybe three.

Slenderman(you're still 3):

His P.O.V:

It had been a few hours since I had saved (Y/n) from that wretched human. It makes me sick thinking about it. I just want to kill him again, only ten times more painfully. I was walking towards the mansion; my long legs taking lengthy strides. (You may be wondering why I was walking instead of teleporting there. You see, walks help calm nerves, naturally, and the poor child's nerves had been wrecked and haywire, so I thought if I walked with her she would calm and relax.) I looked over and saw the young child asleep. I 'smiled'. Then my mind wondered to the horrid being I had killed not long ago. How could such a thing harm a defenseless child? It made me enraged. I hoped he'd rot in Hell for what he had done. He should; it was what he deserved. I know I have killed many, but a child? And one such as sweet and innocent as (Y/n)? She was merely three. She wasn't even three feet tall! Quite small for her age, but adorable none-the-less. I wish I had given both him and Sally's uncle much more pain than I had already given them... Sally.. Oh, she'll be very happy to have a little sister. She had always been so lonely when neither I nor Splendy were around. Now she can have someone to play with more often. She'll be so excited. Then again, how would Splenderman or Trenderman react? I'm sure they'll be happy. Splendy can play with, not only Sally, but with (Y/n) too; and Trendy will have another excuse to make his 'fabulous' outfits, or at least, that's what he calls them.  I'll also have to threaten Offenderman again, like I had to when I brought Sally home. I sigh. Seeing all of the others' reactions will be quite a hand full. I'll have to tell some of the pastas not to try to kill her. (A/N: *Ahem* *Ahem* Jeff and LJ! *Ahem*) I'll have to keep an 'eye' on them. I see the mansion in the distance. As I continued forward, I felt a little movement. I looked over and saw (Y/n) waking up. She yawned a small yawn, stretching her limbs and then rubbing her eyes cutely. I gave a small 'smile'. "I see you are awake, my child.", I greeted her tired eyes. She smiled back and nodded. "How was your nap?", I asked. "It was good.", She replied in a small, tired voice. I chuckled. She looked up and her eyes widened. "Is that your house?", She questioned. "It is our house, yes.", I corrected. "Really!?", She asked with excitement. I nodded and opened the door. "SLENDY!!!!", I heard Sally yell. She ran over. "Who's that??", She asked, confusion in her voice. Hearing the question, the other pastas turned to look. "This is your new sister, child.", I answered calmly. Her eyes lit up. "REALLY!?!?", She exclaimed, excitement in her voice. I nodded. After a while of introducing the child, and lecturing some pastas, (A/N: *Ahem* *Ahem* Jeff, LJ, and Offendy. *Ahem*) I let (Y/n) go play with Sally.

Jeff the Killer(still 1):

His P.O.V:

Errr... How in the hell am I going to explain bringing a kid back to a mansion? I didn't think this through.. Slender isn't gonna let me keep a child! What am I gonna do then!? Take the kid back!? Am I gonna have to kill her!? I groan rethinking my decision; then I look over at (Y/n). She was peacefully asleep. I sigh. She was so cute. I don't know if I could take her back.. Well, we're already two hours away anyway. No use in turning around. Then, I think of everyone's reactions. What if Slender tells me I can't have her!? What if he says I have to kill her!? What if he kills her!? I don't care if it'll cost me my own life; I won't let that happen! Hopefully he'll let her stay. And if he says she can, then great! Cool. But if that stupid clown tries to lay a long, clawed finger on her I'll chop his balls off! And his grimy, little fingers! I'll probably take his stupid, swirl-cone nose too. Why the hell is his nose like that anyway!? Maybe to stab people with? In the eyeballs..? Hell knows, he could take out an eye with that thing. And if Offenderman comes... I can try to hide her... I'm honestly scared of that dude too.. Like jeeze man, button up that coat! We don't wanna see your damn chest! And we don't want your rapist ass here either! I hear (Y/n) whimper. I look over and see a frown etched on her sleeping face. I look at her worriedly. Then I see tears fall from underneath her closed eyelids. I stop and watch what was happening; not knowing what was going on. Did I break her? (A/N: Jeff, you idiot..) Then she burst out bawling. I panicked. I woke her up, but she continued to cry. I bounced her up and down trying to calm her. After a couple of minutes her cries came to a stop and I sighed in relief. I looked over and realized she was staring at me. I gave a small smile. She giggled. She reached up and touched my cut cheeks causing me to chuckle. I looked back up and saw Slender in the distance. My eyes would widen, but I have no eyelids, so it was just basically my eyebrows raising. "Err-uh. Slender!", I greeted nervously. "Jeffery, why do you have a child?", He questioned. I internally groaned at the mention of my name; wanting to say 'The name's Jeff, Slendick!', but I bit my tongue. "Uh-um-Well...", I strained, thinking of an explanation. I didn't want to just say 'Well killed it's parents and thought it was cute, so I took it-err-her'. "I-uh..", I stuttered. Slender sighed. "You want to keep the child, I'm assuming.", He more like stated than asked. I hesitantly nodded. "Very well, but as soon as she comes of age; she will train to kill.", He agreed. I mentally cheered. "I won't let you down, Boss!", I cheered. "You better not.", he muttered. I take her home and introduce her to the rest. "HA! JEFF!? A DAD!? PFFFFTTTT!!! RIGHT!", BEN laughed hysterically while (Y/n) was meeting everyone else. I growled and attacked him. He shrieked trying to get away.