5 - 13

Year 5
The Order of the Phoenix

"The pain goes after a while, just look at Y/n, brave enough to stand up to Umbridge that many times."

~~~

Y/n walked down the empty school hallway, making her way back to her dorm from returning a book back to the library. The past few days she has crammed in a lot of OWL studying, since that's the only thing the ministry is bothered about.

The slightly scabbed over scars on her arms were itchy and irritating at this point in the healing process. Y/n stopped examining her arm when she heard the sound of light crying. She curiously followed the noise, and found a little child sat on the bench crying, Fred and George sat next to him, keeping him company.

"What's your name?" One asked kindly

"Micheal." The little boy replied.

"Hi Micheal." Y/n stepped in making the twins and the little boy aware of her presence.

They smiled down at Y/n as she kneeled in front of them, smiling widley at the little boy.

"Your hand is going to be fine Micheal." Fred says, his brother nodding along.

"Look at that, it's fading already." Y/n says, gently grabbing his wrist, "I'll tell you a little secret Micheal. Umbridge really doesn't like me very much. And you, my little chap, should count yourself very lucky."

The boy looked confused until Y/n held out her arms and showd him the slightly red marks that were scattered over her arms. Then to his amazment, she flipped her hands and showed the previous scars she had got off the origional quill.

"The pain goes after a while, just look at Y/n, brave enough to stand up to Umbridge that many times." George added, making the little boy giggle.

It seemed during the conversation two new people had entered the small space, Harry was stood at one end, watching them comfort the small boy and the devil herself was at the other. She was looking proudly at the terrified boy, clearing her throat to get our attention.

"As I've told you before Mr Potter, naughty children deserve to be punished." She grinned in self-congratulatory.

After receiving continues dark eyes from Y/n the demon left, leaving the five to ponder.

"You know George, I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic acheivement." Fred grinned at his brorether.

"Fred, I've been thinking exactly the same thing." George agreed, sharing a knowing look with each other.

"What are you guys up too?" Y/n asked, liking the sound of what they were talking about.

"Oh you'll see." They said at the same time, making Y/n smile widley,

---

Y/n was sat in her Theory of Charms exam. Her brian was completely empty and she had spent almost half the time scwaling down her knowlage onto a peice of paper. She sat back and watched the giant clock tick back and forth, counting down the seconds that they had left.

Looking around, Harry seemed to be finished, Ron looked as though he was just as baffled as Neville and Hermione was obviously easily gliding her pen across the paper, spewing out relevent information. As for Draco, he was sat out of sight, behind her, like she cared anyway.

She didn't want to look behind her, yet she had no choice when the most peculiar noise was coming from the corridor. It was a sort of popping noise. Everyone's heads followed, and Umbridge was quick to march up to the big double doors.

A single spark appeared in front of her face, almost teasing her. It flew past her, exploding over Y/n's head, letting off blue sparks. After a few moments of silence the noise of two familiar voices could be heard. Fred and George bust into the hall on their brooms. A huge grin spread across Y/n's face. So this is what they were planning!

They flew over head making the exam papers fly up into the air, and a massive amount of fireworks going off with it. The students exploded from their seats and watched as the scene took place. As the twins threw the fireworks into the air, they seemed to have targets. Nealry all of Slytherin house was chased by the sparkling objects, being hit in all areas of their body. Even Draco was included in the fun.

One firework lingered and mocked Goyle as it hovered over his nose, burning it slightly. He swatted  it away towards Crabbe. Crabbe began to sprint, and the spark hit him up the butt as he jumped in pain. Draco was also having fun with the sparks as one pushed him back against the wall, aiming for his face. Luckily for him, he ducked and the firework only made the image of his face printed on the wall.

And Y/n was in complete stitches as she watched it all happen.

The grand finale was aimed directly at Umbridge, a huge firework dragon fired itself straight at Umbridge, making her sprint out of the room, everyone cheered and followed the twins on their brooms outside. But as they exited the sparks hit the frames of all the new rules, sending them shattering to the ground.

Everyone ran, cheering at the Weasley's for going against Umbridge, taking one for the team for the whole school. As they flew further into the distance the big golden 'W' was left to mark the day these twins became legends.

"Your family name will be known for generations Ron Weasley." Y/n congratulated him as she pushed through the crowd of people.

"Who would have thought, the least mature and the least brains, could pull off such a stunt." Ron breathed staring off into the distance at his bothers.

"Come on, if anyone could do this, it was them." Y/n said, putting an arm around him.

Hermione ran up to them too, not at all angry that her essay had been interrupted. She was as happy as the other were, until she looked over Y/n's shoulder and her smile dropped quickly and panic was spread over her face.

"Harry?" Hermione said as she rushed over to him.

Y/n and Ron turned around to see Harry was sat on the floor, white terror was spread over his face. The two of them followed Hermione, helping him off the floor.

"Sirius." Harry was able to breath out, after the help of Y/n and Ron's arms under neither him.