3 - 8

Year 3
The Prisoner of Azkaban

"Moonshine, don't you look amazing."

~~~

"Hello Mother. Hello Father." Y/n ran up to her parents and embraced them into a hug, "This is Draco Malfoy."

Draco was stood behind Y/n, he smiled polietly and bowed his head at the two superiors that were stood in front of him.

"Nice to meet you dear boy." Mr Moonshine reached out and shook the thirteen year olds hand, "I'm guessing we will be seeing you tommrow nigth at Lucius's banquet?"

"Yes Sir, we are looking forward to see you and your family there." Draco said, rather formally.

It was like he had changed from a spoilt little rich boy to one with manners and poise. Y/n smirked to herself, thinking about the change before her.

"We better be going, we will see you tommorow Draco." Mr Moonshine said, taking his daughters owl cage.

They began to walk off but Y/n stayed to exchange a few extra words.

"I guess i'll see you tommorow, Wingman." Y/n winked, reminding Draco of their deal.

Draco smiled widley in responce and Y/n danced away before anything else could be said.

---

"This is so tight." Y/n complained to her mother as they sit their unicorn and kart.

"But look how stunning you look sweetie." Her mother looked at her in awe as the kart stopped outide of Malfoy manor.

It was true, Y/n looked absaloutly stunning. Her mother had paid for a professionally trained elf to come and do Y/n's hair and makeup for the big night. Her h/c hair was curled and two braided parts were gripped to the back of her head. Her makeup was smiple and matched her dress.

The dress had cost her mother a fair amount of galleons. It was tight, shaping Y/n's newly developing body, and weaved into was real gold. Her mother insisted, saying she wanted only the best for her daughter.

An elf was stood at the door checking off the names of the guests

An elf was stood at the door checking off the names of the guests. Y/n's father introduced his family and they were allowed stright in. It wasn't long before the family was surrounded by people trying to talk to them and socialise.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Moonshine," Lucius greeted pushing through the crowd, his attention was immediately drawn to Y/n "Ah Miss Moonshine, Draco is by the dessert table, he's been asking of your where abouts all night."

Y/n nodded and thanked Mr Malfoy, before departing from her family. She pushed past a few wizards and witches that crowded the busy ballroom. The manor seemed to be a little smaller than Moonshine Mansion, and the main theme of the interior was balck. Y/n's home was the complete opposite, inside being the main colour of white or cream.