Episode 13

Thanks for your support guys! Here's the final part, and so~ sorry if its long (>M<). Hope you enjoy~.... 

Back at the wastelands....

The night sky filled the area, and all was still in the roughage. However, it didn't last when a rumbling sound shook the ground. 

POOF!

Suddenly, Chompy shot out of the sand, with a couch and what was left of the restaurant, on his shell. His instincts kicked in, and began to smell the ground. He stopped, and dug the sand until he found Michelangelo underneath. He gave a long lick, awakening him.

"Ugh~.....thanks for the save, buddy."

Meow~

"Gasp..." Mikey ran over to Ice-Cream-Kitty, turning into a little-goop. 

"Its okay, Ice-Cream-Kitty." While Mikey put him in the ice-box, Chompy found Donnie's metallic-body, curled into his shell tat protected him from the blast.

"I-I'm okay, Chompy...put me down."

THUD/OW!

Donnie stretched himself.

"Thank-goodness you're alive, bro. What the heck happened?"

"Oh no...Raph, Mira, and Celeste. They're out there...probably captured by Verminator Rex."

At that moment, the three were inside 'the pit', completely fenced from the outside with badgers and lizards standing as the audience. 

"So Raph...got a plan?"

"No....except this. Hiyahh!!" He kicked the lizards off of him, but then got knocked down by Verminator. 

ARGH!

"Ahaha...not so tough, now, are you Red Stripe. To the pit with him!" They threw Raph on the circular-metal-platform, surrounded by tainted water. 

"Verminator," Celeste bellowed, getting his attention. She went up to his face. 

"If he goes...I go." 

"Heh...suit yourself." He stepped to the side and gestured his arm, letting her jump down to Raph. 

"Celeste...what are you doing," Raph groaned as he got up. Suddenly, trumpet-sounds from the speakers blew, as the door opened to reveal Reptilicus. 

"My Scale-Tail Clan," he hollered, "challengers have come upon us to agree to fight in ultimate combat." He went down the steps. 

"Now this foolish turtle and human must battle the clan's greatest fighter...me..."

"No," Verminator jumped down, "I wanna tear that turtle to pieces! I will fight him!" The crowd roared. 

"We'll both take em' on," Reptilicus smirked. 

"Wait! Don't I get a weapon!?" That's when somebody threw a stick towards Raph.

"A twig!?" Celeste took her kamas out, but Reptilicus stopped her.

"No outside weapons, Celeste." The woman huffed, and then stabbed them on the door, almost inches away from cutting the guards' scales. 

"Celeste, why did you--"

"Raph, remember how we trained together?"

"Yeah...why?"

"I never took it seriously...but now you'll see exactly why." Verminator lunged his saw at her.