Episode 10

Hey guys. If you haven't read the update, no worries. Just enjoy the episode....

It was 7 p.m. and dark out on New York. Down below, deep in the sewers, the turtles were getting ready for patrol. 

"Mikey what are you doing?" Donnie questioned, seeing his youngest brother stuff pizza into his sack.

"What? Patrolling makes me super hungry. Gotta bring the essentials, bro." Mikey ate one as Donnie face palmed himself. 

"Guys, quit messing around," Leo said, "are we all set?"

"Yup. Just need to rev up the Shellraiser." 

"Anyone seen Raph?"

"He's still with Celeste," Lennon implied. Just then, they saw the very people come out of the dojo.

"I said I was sorry," Raph argued, "how long do I need to do this?" Lennon walked forward.

"You'll be spending time cleaning her instruments you tampered with, for the next three days--if I recall..."

"Ugh~~...." Raph joined his brothers. 

[Be safe out there.]

"We will," Donnie waved as they left.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Celeste was currently writing in her journals. After an hour or so, she sighed and stretched her arms. Lennon came into the dojo.

"Miss Avilon, would you like some tea?" She nodded with a smile as Lennon offered her a cup.

"By the way...April and Casey will be here any-minute..."

Celeste zoned him out as she began to sip her tea. But....

'Celeste...'

Her eyes shot open.

CRASH/SHATTER!

"Celeste?" Lennon was startled when she dropped her cup, noticing her staring into space, hands in mid-air. 

"Celeste, what's wrong?" He put his metallic hand on her shoulder, but to no avail of waking her from her trance. 

'...Celeste...' 

She heard the familiar voice. When she came to, she looked at Lennon and sign language. 

"What...you need to meditate?...Its important?" She nodded, and quickly locked herself inside her room(Splinter's room), before the android could say anything.

"Um...okay then...I will leave you to it."

.

.

.

.

.

The woman pushed her notebooks away and lit candles all around her. She then crisscrossed in the middle of the floor.  In position, she began to breath in and out in a rhythm. Now, she was in deep, deep into her thoughts as her inner-self was traveling into her own mind. It was dark at first, but then a small light appeared. Shielding her face, she slowly approached it. However, when she reached out, a hand grabbed her and pulled her in.