Episode 11

Hope you guys enjoy this 3 Part episodes of Raphael: Mutant Apocalypse. Let's begin.....

 The sewers were peaceful this afternoon, as the brothers and Lennon were in the lair doing their own thing. Leo practicing with his swords, Donnie in the kitchen looking through his laptop, Raph laying the smack-down on the punching dummy, and Lennon organizing Celeste's journals. As for Mikey, well he didn't seem too happy. In fact, he just sat on the hard bench, controller in hands as he stared blankly at the game asking if to resume to next level. He gave a long sigh, which caught Raph's attention. Again.

"Mikey, you've been sighing for the past thirty-minutes." Mikey groaned as he threw his arms up and laid back. 

"I know you miss her," Lennon hollered.

"I never knew Celeste had a hobby on documenting research on the wildlife," Donnie implied.

"But she's been gone for so long~~~" 

"Mikey, she'll only be gone for five days," Leo reminded.

"Ugh~~...." Mikey got up and went to the kitchen. Ice cream kitty was in the freezer, and handed him a popsicle. 

"This is her favorite flavor..." 

"Stop moping," Donnie sighed, "she'll be back before you know it."

Meanwhile, Celeste was in the middle of writing in her journals, while drawing images of the animals and plants she encounters. She was currently in the forest, and luckily April was kind enough to take refuge in the old farm house until then. Celeste looked up to the skies, seeing a hawk fly above the trees. She followed the bird, but never said she would walk. Jumping from branch to branch, she found herself heading towards the familiar waterfalls. The hawk perched onto a low branch, watching the woman jump down. Celeste reached out, and the hawk was tame enough for her to stroke his feathers as he tilted his head. She then reached into her backpack and pulled out a canteen to fill from the fresh waters of the falls. She drank the cool liquid. 

SCREECH~!

The hawk made a cry.

Thud...thud.....

Just then, Celeste heard noises from the side. In a brief second, something loomed over her body. She looked up in shock to see a bear. She froze, not making an sudden movements. She thought she was maybe trespassing on its territory. But then, the bear went down on all fours. The bear nudged her a bit. Celeste then realized, it was the same mother she rescued before, but the cubs were almost half the mother's size. The two playfully greeted her, almost knocking her down. She giggled while petting them.

However, the mother then pushed her, which Celeste thought she was telling her something. The mother looked toward the mountains. What Celeste saw was odd. There were dark clouds covering one side. Curious, she went to investigate. It took an hour or two, but she made it. Climbing up the path, she found the clouds, only they weren't clouds. It was some kind of black hole. She felt a sudden shift in the atmosphere, her spine shiver in discomfort. She couldn't make it out, but she knew it was bad news. However, when she tried to turn back, she felt a sudden force from the hole, making her pull towards it. Celeste fell on her front-side, and then grabbed a root stump while holding on. 

RIP...RIP...

Oh great. 

The root tore apart, and with it, Celeste plummeted into the dark hole as it closed itself, never to be seen again.