Side Tale 6

In this side tale story, the turtles become suspicious when Celeste goes out alone. But to where? And why? Both you and the turtles will soon find out. I hope my stories aren't too long. Enjoy~.....

The sun was setting, and another day in New York will be the antics of another night for fun. As for the turtles, they were still in the lair, waiting until they could go on patrol. Celeste and April were having a sparring match while Lennon watched. April swung her fan, but Celeste did a back flip and then used one of her kamas to strike her. April used her psychic powers to move the bad to the left. However, Celeste quickly pulled on the chain, making the kama lunge behind April. The teen was forced to balance as her upper body leaned back. That's when she saw Celeste in the air, until she was pinned down. 

SHAK!/THUD!

"Gasp!" April's eyes widened when seeing one blade to her neck, as Celeste had the other to her abdomen. 

"I believe that's checkmate, April," Lennon smiled. April sighed as Celeste helped her up. 

"Thanks for sparring with me Celeste," April smiled. 

From outside, Casey was coming in with boxes of pizza.

"Casey Jones to the rescue!" 

"Aw~yeah~~! Deal me up with some pie-yo!" Mikey grabbed one box as the others got the rest. Raph picked two pizzas.

"I'll go see if the girls want some." He walked to the dojo. He then saw April walking out.

"Hey April...you want a slice?"

"Sure. Thanks. Celeste is in the dojo." She grabbed the pizza and went to join the others. Raph was about to call her, but then heard Lennon's voice.

"Miss Avilon, you should get ready. You have a big night--and I'd hate for you to be late." Raph peeked inside to see Celeste closing a case. 

"Are you sure you don't want me coming along? " She shook her head. 

"Alright then...just do what needs to be done, and have a safe trip. Good luck." Raph quickly stepped aside, but Celeste saw him as she came out. 

"Oh, uh...hi Celeste. You want some?" He showed the pizza, but she shook her head. She then showed her notes.

[Tell your brothers that I'll be heading out. I won't be back until morning.]

"Until morning...?...why so late?" 

[Its a secret.] She smiled before heading to the bathroom. Raph walked back to see his brothers eating at the table while Casey and April were by the tv. 

"Hey guys...do ya think something's up with Celeste?" Leo swallowed his food before speaking. 

"...No. Why you ask?" The three looked at him.

"She just told me she won't be back until tomorrow morning. I asked, but she said 'its a secret'..." He did air quotations.  

"I'm pretty sure its nothing," Donnie shrugged. They saw her heading to her room. 

"I don't know..."

"Raph's just worried about big sister, cause he's a big softie~," Mikey teased, making the red clad turtle frown. 

"Celeste is an adult," Leo added, "she can go wherever or do whatever she wants. Its not our business to interfere with her life." 

"We're ninjas," Raph deadpan, "we pretty much interfere with everyone's lives, already..."