Episode 6

Now on to Part 2 of this epic tale. Hope you guys like it....

The people of New York stared in fear, as the insect ship began to roam in the skies. Our heroes were watching from below. People were now screaming and running away from the insect troops, as they tried to capture them. The Newtralizer took action and grabbed Celeste by her arm. 

"Miss Avilon!" Lennon shouted.

"No--Celeste!" Leo tried to attack the lizard, but he and Celeste teleported away. 

"First Mikey gets disintegrated," Raph shouted, "then Dregg invades--and now Celeste gets captured!"

"So, uh...what do we do?" Donnie asked. Suddenly, an insect trooper captured Leo and flew away.

"Leo!" Karai shouted. Soon after, more of them tried to capture the group. 

"We must retreat," Bishop ordered, "everyone, hurry!" Sal stood his ground as he let the others go ahead. 

"Everyone fall back..." Just then, three of the insects started taking him away too. 

"Commander! No!"

"Mona, there's too many!" Raph pulled her as they left the scene.

Up in the ship, Lord Dregg was smiling as his troopers invaded and captured many humans. 

"Haha~look at it--such beautiful chaos." That's when the Newtralizer appeared, still keeping a hold on Celeste.

"Lord Vinigrath Dregg...tis been a long time--rawka-rawka...." 

"Excellent to see you here on this primitive mud ball of a planet my old assassin...and with new powers...?" He flew down to see him. 

"I could use your talents once more..a plan to wipe this pitiful planet out!--and all my enemies with it." 

"If it destroys every utrom hiding here...I'm all for it." 

"You are brutal, and needlessly sadistic , K'Vathrak...I like that." They both laughed. Lord Dregg then noticed Celeste, who was struggling to get free. 

"And what's this creature, here?"

"One of the turtles' allies...one of them called her, Celeste..." 

"Hmm..." Gregg used his claw to lift her head, examining her features. 

"My, my~....such beauty for a mere human," he smirked. 

CHOMP!

"Aah!" He retracted after Celeste took a bite of his hand. She kicked the Newtrazlier off of her, and readied her weapons. This only made Dregg laugh with delight.

"Ahahaha~this woman has spunk! I like this one, K'Vathrak." The Newtralizer got up.

"She doesn't speak, but she's strong." 

SLASH!

Celeste swung her kamas at Dregg, but he dodged them. He soon caught the chain and pulled her forward. He grabbed her waist, making her struggle and kick her legs. Dregg stroked a claw down her cheek as she glared at him.

"Yes~indeed she is..." He then threw her to the lizard.

"Tie her up. She could be useful for my forces." 

"With pleasure." Celeste grunted as the lizard pulled her with him. 

"The salamandrians' weak incompetence lead Dregg to earth," Bishop implied, "his ship can spot countless rouge bugs...all because of collective stupidity." Raph immediately went up to his face in anger.