Episode 8

Hey guys~! So here's the next episode. Hope you like it....

Night had fallen, covering the forest in darkness. However, one ray of light shined from a campfire in a small hole engraved under a hill. As Usagi tended to the fire, Kintaro was rubbing his arms for warmth, unamused.

"You're useless, small, and probably a terrible cook. Its already night, and the camp should of been set up hours ago!" He kept throwing rocks at him, but the ronin dodged with ease.

"You must be patient Kintaro-san. Unless, you would like to help?" He suggested, but Kintaro was unsure of that.

"Did you suggest that I dirty my hands with peasant work? Fool!" He threw another rock, but Usagi knocked it away with a stick. As he retreated to the river, he saw Celeste and Elliot coming back with food. 

"Thank you for this."

"No problem, Usagi," Elliot smiled. He and Celeste sat next to Kintaro.

"Did you have to be so rude to Usagi? He is taking you to the temple on his own free will, you know."

"What about you, two? You didn't have to come." 

"Because whoever's in charge of the temple, may have a solution to getting us home. Besides, you'll need more bodyguards to protect you."

"I am the Golden Child...I don't need help from anyone." Elliot sighed, shrugging his shoulders. He saw how cold Kintaro was. 

"The fire not warm enough?" Kintaro ignored him, but Celeste put a hand out, telling him not to worry. She quickly grabbed Kintaro.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" He struggled in her grip, but then became confused when she put him in her lap, her arms around his body. Elliot chuckled. He looked up and saw her sign language. 

"She's asking if you ever had family."

"...No...I've been around servants and those who worship me." Celeste kept sign language as Elliot translated. 

"She says....I have a one back home, but they don't know I'm gone. All the more reason I miss them, more than ever. That's why we must get to the temple, at all costs." Elliot then looked at Celeste in surprise.

"Celeste...is that why you came back to New York?" She looked down, embarrassed by not telling him.

"....Don't worry...I understand." She sign language again.

"All she asks is for you to behave...besides, you're not as spoiled as you think you are...."

Celeste gently rubbed Kintaro's head. It was actually comforting, as the pug unconsciously hugged her arm. Suddenly, they heard some noises. 

"What was that?" 

"Shh..." Elliot looked to the lake. Celeste then turned to Kintaro, gesturing for him to stay put. The two humans went to investigate. 

"Hiyah!" 

"What the..." Elliot was shocked, but not as much as Celeste. Fighting the ronin was none other than the turtles. But why? is what Celeste thought. 

"What are they? I've never--" Elliot turned to Celeste, but she was gone. She jumped into the fight, blocking Leo's sword with her kamas. Her eyes widened, seeing his eyes lack of a soul. She and Usagi back away as they defended themselves. Raph and Mikey were down for the count.