Episode 9

If you're reading this, then thanks for your support! Part 3 of the Yojimbo special is here for you! Sorry if its long, but there a special instrumental song at the end. Enjoy.....

Everyone screamed as Celeste fell. Her body landed onto the spider web, yet no signs of movement. No one was as shocked as Elliot, sadness and anger filled within him. He glared at the demon as its laughter echoed continously. Out of rage, he grabbed Usagi's sword.

"Elliot!" Usagi was too late, the man made a battle cry as he drew the sword at the demon.

It backed away as Elliot kept swinging in precise manner, like he knew how to handle it. The demon crawled into hiding. Leo got up as his brothers and Kintaro joined them. Everyone stayed alert. All they could hear were clicking sounds of spiders crawling around, themsleves filled with fear or cautiousness.  Donnie was the first to go, as the demon grabbed him from behind and threw him to the web.

"Aahhhh~~~!!!"

He was now dangling from his bo-staff, and surrounded by skeletons wrapped in spider-silk. One by one, they fell into the demon's trap, only Raph was cocooned in spider silk. Elliot groaned as he looked up. He saw Celeste's body right beside Kintaro.

"Celeste!"

It was Leo and Usagi left to defend themselves. The creature approached Leo. 

"You cannot escape Joroguma!" Leo backed away as it crawled forward. 

BASH/DUWOAHH~!

Joroguma laughed as it wrapped Leo in spider-silk. 

"Leonardo-san!" Usagi jumped from behind, and stabbed Joroguma from the back. However, even he fell into the web, along with Leo and the rest. Joroguma kept laughing as she slowly approached them. 

"Oh no--she's coming~!" 

"Do something Usagi," Kintaro shouted. 

"Even if you break free...below you is a bottomless pit." She showed a horrific look of her deformed spider face. 

"Hey--spider-witch! Yeah...I'm talking to you--butt-face!" She screeched at Mikey, making him fear for his life. 

"Uh...I was kidding. You don't really have a butt-face." He was going to be the first of the meal, when...

BONK!

"Over here--Joroguma! Come get me!" Up above was another Kintaro.

"What?! There are two!?" She chased after him, ignoring the others. While doing so, everyone was suprised to see the tanukis appear, holding short spears in their paws. 

"It just got worse," Donnie grimaced. 

"Ahhh~!" Raphs screamed for the worse, but stopped when he saw the tanuki cut him loose. 

"They are...helping us," Kintaro questioned. 

RIP...RIP--RIP! 

That's when the spider web was falling apart. 

"AAAAHHHHH~~~!!!" They fell miles down to their doom. Or so they thought. Each tanuki grabbed someone, and used a cloth to parachuted them to safety. 

"Oh snap...that was too clo--oof!!" Mikey got pummeled from the back when Kintaro crashed in. Usagi and Elliot turned to see the Tanuki not far from them on a ledge.