Chapter 3

Last time on the "The Lawyer":
Bree quits her job.
Guess it's time to get a divorce.

Now:

3rd P.O.V:
After quitting Bree gets in her car she debates on whether or not she should call her best friend Maddie.

Bree's P.O.V:
I have to call her, right? Oh course I have to! She's my best friend. I can tell her everything, can't I?
I can! I can! But what if she thinks I'm stupid for leaving him or she starts pitying me because my husband cheated on me or- NO! Bree you have to call her. Deep breath... Beep breath... okay.
So I diall her number. I can tell her. I can tell her. I can't tell her! I throw my phone in the back seat, then I heard the most horrifying sound; the sound of her picking up.
M:"Hey B! What's up"
B:"The sky."
M:"......."
B:"sorry"
M:"It's fine, but why did you call me?"
B:"Oh, just wanted to check up on you."
M:"Wait a second! That's your I want to tell you something but I'm afraid voice! What's wrong girl?!"
B:"Nothing Mads, Nothing is wrong."
M:"Bree -_-"
B:"What ._."
M:"Breeee-_-"
B:"Whaaat ._."
M:"Bre-"
B:" Fine! Fine! I'll tell you.
M:" Finally! What happend?"
B:"IgothomeandfoundchrischeatingonmewithangieandirecordeditonmyphoneandputitliveoninstagramtheniConfrontedhimandaskedforadivorcetheniquitmyjobatkidoo."
M:"I can't believe he did that..."
B:"I know...WAIT YOU UNDERSTOOD THAT?!!!"
M:"Of course I did, who do you think I am?
B:" I don't know. My best friend maybe?
M:"Honey, I'm yo sista from anotha motha😉😉😉😉😏😏"
B:"My what from another what?"
M:"You sista..."
B:"Yeah..."
M:"From anotha motha"
B:"Ohh okay; SISTA"
M:"AYYYY!!"
B:"Now back to my divorce, do you think I should do it?"
M:"Honey of course you should do it, i'll support you on whatever you'll do."
B:"Thanks Mads that really means a lot to me."
M:"Of course sweetie."
B:"Then I'm gonna go get myself a divorce"
M:"You got it girl, we're going clubbing after you get it."
B:"Deal."
M:" Bye."
Andd she hangs up,Well it's time.
I drive to the lawyer firm and park outside. I walk inside of the building and go up to the secretary.
B:" Excuse-me?"
Secretary:"Hello, How may I help you?"
B:" Well I want to get a divorce and I want if you can the best lawyer you have here."
S:" Well M.Blackwood is in a meeting at the moment. And tomorrow is his free day, will Wednesday be alright?"
B:" Yes that will be perfect. What time?"
S:"At 3 PM?"
B:" Perfect, thank you so much."
S:" Of course miss? I just need your name and number in case something comes up."
B:" Since I'm getting divorced should I give you my last name or my soon to be ex husband?"
S:" Well since he isn't going to be your husband anymore your own last name sounds better."
B:" Okay then my name is Bree Parker, my number is *******. And I have one last question."
S:" Sure, what is it?"
B:" Well can I  bring him with me?"
S:" Of course you can. And I personally think it will be really humiliating for him and that will teach him a lesson  not to mess with you anymore 😉😉."
B:" You're right. Thank you so much for everything miss..?"
S:"Lilly."
B:" Lilly... Okay, beautiful name by the way. Well thank you so much and have a good day."
Lilly:" Right back at you."
B:" Byeeeee."
L:" Good bye".
After that I get out of the building and hed into my car. Well now to call that dipshit. I scroll through my contacts and find Chris, I first rename him "Desperate bitch" then I call him.
C:" Bree where are you???"
B:" That's none if your business now is it?"
C:" Of course it is, I'm your husband!"
B:" Well you wont be in a few days, I just called do you to tell you that the appointment is on Wednesday at 3PM and I'm coming to get you at 2:30 so you better be ready when I come, IS THAT CLEAR?"
C:"........ Yes."
B:"Okay then, bye."
C:"Wai-."
And I hang up. Well now that I'm done with that i better find a place to sleep.

     TO BE CONTINUED....