Chapter Eleven: Security Issues

Eto glares at Vex with his yellow eyes and a smirk.

"Will you accept my gift?" Vex asks.

"Sorry, but no." Eto throws sand in his eyes. Eto claps his hands together to make a gold aura around him.

"Agh, my eyes. Eto!" Vex rubs his eyes.

"Im out." Eto becomes amerced in the bright gold light, disappearing.

"Nooooo!" Vex yells

Neo Domino City - 85 years B.P. (Before Present)

Eto appears on top of a skyscraper in a busy town surrounded by streets that go every direction, to the distance he can see people on motorcycles, potentially dueling. Eto's golden eye color fades back into his dark eye color.

"Man he was easy to ditch, but where am I?"

"Attention intruder!" Two policemen appear coming up a staircase on the roof.

"Intruder?" Eto asks

"You sir are trespassing on Neo Domino City's Duel Runner Factory. We must take you into custody." The officer says.

"Or, how about I don't." Eto turns and jumps off the roof.

"After him!" The other officer says.

"Attention to all Sector Security, we have a fugitive in a black blazer with dark eyes in sector AA15." They say into their walkie-talkies.

Eto jumps onto a black motorcycle outside the Duel Runner factory. He turns on the duel runner with the keys in the ignition.

"These guys are idiots to leave a vehicle unattended." He says as the runner speeds off and down the street.

"This thing just started and it's already hitting 70 MPH." He tightens his grip on the side thrusters.

Eto enters one of the main roads that cycle around the city. Four Sector Security bikes come up behind him with their blue lights flashing.

"Stop the Runner!" A officer shouts.

"Not happening!" Eto replies.

"You give us no choice kid." The officers press a button on their Duel Runners to have a Duel Disk emerge out of the middle console.

"What are you gonna do?" Eto laughs.

"DUEL MODE ENGAGED." The Duel Runner's voice says.

"Say what?!" Eto says in surprise.

"We activate the Speed World 2 spell!" The officers say.

"AUTO PILOT STANDING BY." The Duel Runner says.

"What is going on?!"

A black duel disk emerges from the middle console of Eto's runner.

"A duel on motorcycles?" Eto says.

DUEL POV

Eto: A four on one duel? This aint fair. (4000 LP)

Officer One: The law doesn't benefit the guilty. (4000 LP)

Officer Two: (4000 LP)

Officer Three: (4000 LP)

Officer Four: (4000 LP) And now you'll pay kid, once you lose you'll be sent to The Facility.

Eto: Facility?!

Officer Three: Who want's to go first?

Officer One: (Draw) I summon the monster Security Handcuff Dragon! (Atk: 1900)